Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which nationality "would ya"?

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

I met this lady in Hollywood. She had green hair, but damn she looked good.
    I took her to my house, cause she was fine, but she whipped out a dick that was bigger than mine.
    I met this lady from Japan, never made love with an African.
    I ****ed her once, I ****ed her twice. I ate that pussy like shrimp fried rice.
    Don't be amazed at the stories I tell ya. I met a woman in the heart of Australia.
    Had a big butt and big titties, too, so I hopped in her ass like a kangaroo.
    See, I met this women from Hawaii. Stuck it in her ass, and she said, “Aiiiiieeee!”
    Lips was breakfast, pussy was lunch, then her titties busted open with Hawaiian Punch.
    Met Colonel Sander's wife in the state of Kentucky. She said, “I'll fry some chicken if you just **** me.”
    I came in her mouth. It was a crisis. I gave her my secret blend of herbs and spices.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭donkey balls

women from argentina there down to earth &stunners and they love us lads from ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I met this lady in Hollywood. She had green hair, but damn she looked good.
    I took her to my house, cause she was fine, but she whipped out a dick that was bigger than mine.
    I met this lady from Japan, never made love with an African.
    I ****ed her once, I ****ed her twice. I ate that pussy like shrimp fried rice.
    Don't be amazed at the stories I tell ya. I met a woman in the heart of Australia.
    For a man who's had sex with so much people of different nationalities, I'd have thought your geography would be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭ballybay_eh

I'd love a good Indian. A lot of them are poison but the really good looking ones are absolutely stunning.

A white/Indian mix can be amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

jumpguy wrote: »
    For a man who's had sex with so much people of different nationalities, I'd have thought your geography would be better.

For a start I thought a person so pedantic would employ better grammar.

And secondly take it to Afroman not me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭naasface

English

the birds are easy as .... well english birds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I've met a couple of Lithuanian girls lately and each have been absolute gems. Personality wise they are so nice.

Although girls from the Villinus, the capital are a bit nuts.

Went out with a girl from Latvia for 3 years and she was really nice too. She really looked after me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

love busty black ladies hehehehehehehehehehehahahahahahaaahahaa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

women from argentina there down to earth &stunners and they love us lads from ireland

good1mate las isles malvinas argentina

THE ENGLISH RAN AWAY FROM BUENOS AIRES

Advertisement