Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

the accident at Punches Cross this morning

• 21-03-2006 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭

Have ye seen this? A truck crashed into the pub (not really sure if he touched the walls but he damaged the fence of the building site), smashing a small car and another one was without the roof...

terrible...

Traffic on O'Connel Ave was diverted through LIDL or SCR.

IB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

The two people in the small car are mates of mine, luckily they're not badly hurt, only bruises. The truck went straight through a red light without even slowing down and ploughed into one of the cars. Everybody was very lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Didnt see it meself, but was a victim of its knock on effect! Left house (close to caherdavin) at 8:05, arrived in Raheen, via Condell road at 9:30 . Now I know what its like to commute in Dublin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Inge Binge

here two pics:

DSC00004.jpg

the truck went straight to the attached building (the lounge?) of the pub

DSC00003.jpg

IB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

Good photos, do you mind if I use them on the Limerick blog?

www.limerickblogger.org

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Inge Binge

You may use them. We don't mind.

:D

IB

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

there you go now Binge ..... you are now a famous photographer !!!! ... :p

Good reporting ..... :)

Advertisement