Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

inforfun wrote: »
    And a bit more about Barca - Milan.

Just read that this guy will be the ref. If you go through his matches it doesnt look like he dishes out a lot of cards. Until you look at the matches were he has been giving out cards. These are all important international matches or Dutch clashes between top teams And Barca - Milan is a bit important. No idea what the card bets are but i expect a few cards here and there. As said earlier, no Bommel.
    best avoided then?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Depends what amount of cards they put up for this one.

I will not hesitate to back over 5,5.

Ref averages 3,8 cards over 20 matches in the Dutch leagues this season but think this is quite a bit higher in the international matches he did.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

Llorente has definitely got a niggling injury that's been troubling him lately not too sure about the others!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Im liking the look of Sevilla -2.5 corners tonight against Mallorca especially if both Jesus Navas and Jose Reyes both start. I'll wait for the lineups before doing this bet but with those 2 in the side hugging the touchline they are sure to rack up the corners.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Just stuck a €5er on N'Zonzi anytime scorer tonight. 8/1. Bloody great odds in my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Think there is some value in the draw tonight between utd and B'burn at 4/1. Utd only have 2 wins in 11 visits there, it is a local derby and it has always been a trciky game.

Shane St. wrote: »
    Think there is some value in the draw tonight between utd and B'burn at 4/1. Utd only have 2 wins in 11 visits there, it is a local derby and it has always been a trciky game.
    Certainy hope so. Rovers will be pumped I reckon after QPR, Wigan and Bolton all winning at the weekend. I fancy them to score a few. My only other bet of the day is Rovers to score 2 or more at 3/1 with PP.

Just stuck a €5er on N'Zonzi anytime scorer tonight. 8/1. Bloody great odds in my opinion.

how do you fancy your chances against United? United were fairly lucky the last day out against Fulham with Fulham being denied a blatant pen in stoppage time

how do you fancy your chances against United? United were fairly lucky the last day out against Fulham with Fulham being denied a blatant pen in stoppage time
    I'm fairly confident to be honest. As mentioned they'll be well up for it, Yak and Hoilett in good form, N'Zonzi starting to put some good shifts in, Man U were lucky v Fulham etc.. There've been some great performances v Man U in Ewood over the years.

for the sake of the title race being interesting I'm rooting for Blackburn ;)

a massive 2 quid on the Blackburn win

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Might go with Valencia insure FGS, 8/1.

Seemed to cause a lot of trouble for Blackburn last time.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Yakubu wincast @9.5

:D

Few euro's only but i would hate myself not going for it if it comes in.

Same with the Henry hat trick last saturday. Decided against it because i had wasted enough money. Odds were @19 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I went for a wincast on betfair. 5er on united and valenca gets me 73 back :cool:

Blackburn will be dangerous from set pieces so a defender anytime bet could be worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Single on Qormi (Maltese league) for me tonight @ 1.72

The odds on Qormi have dropped from 2.10 yesterday to 1.72 today, so either lots of people bet on the Maltese league or the bookies got some new information about this game...

• Registered Users Posts: 53,836 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Score Draw @ 5/1
    Blackburn v Man United
    Winning Margin
    Total stake € 10.00
    Estimated return € 60.00

Just have that feeling tonight, everyone is expecting a utd win but they also thought they'd destroy Fulham but utd didnt show up

Blackburn are fighting for their lives and must be fired up because no one is giving them a chance tonight.

A very slim chance coming in hence the small stake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭ConorBFC3

Staying away from the United game tonight. Really hope Blackburn get something from the game tonight, just to keep the title race exciting.

Just a €10 single of Sevilla to beat Mallorca @1.66 for me.

Rooney 1st GS and United 1-0 win @ 15/1. Just for a bit of interest. Only £3 stake.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,751 ✭✭✭Polar101

I'll go with Blackburn to win if I can get around 9.0.. the best I've seen is 8.8 at Betfair, and it's just gone down to 8.6.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

Its amazing how low a conversion rate Fulham and Liverpool have compared to some of the lower teams like Bolton.

Just something to look out for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

I Found €2 on street today- putting it on:
    Scorecast:
    Hoilett FGS & Result 1-1 @ 66/1

fingerscrossed.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

De Gea, Rafael, Jones, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Carrick, Scholes, Valencia, Rooney, Hernandez

Thinking the Yak anytime at 21/10. Should be plenty of goals. Wouldnt rule out a 3-2 Man U win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭ConorBFC3

Blackburn XI: Robinson, Orr, Hanley, Dann, Olsson, Lowe, NZonzi, Pedersen, Olsson, Hoilett, Yakubu.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,836 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Gone for chico anytime scorer @11/10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Really like this Utd line up - Jones anytime @ 6/1 (playing in midfield) , Utd ht/ft @ 5/4 and Utd (-1) @ 11/10, Utd with a way stronger team out than last time and Blackburn are weaker with both Nelson and Samba gone points to a comfortable Utd victory with Blackburn looking toward the weekend game with West Brom (there thats me convinced) - hopeing for an early goal for Utd to settle matters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

First goal after 23rd min 10/11

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Single
    Man Utd to score in both halves 11/10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

2 bets for me this evening, Yak anytime at 5/2 and Jason Lowe to be shown a card at 13/5 - he's got the most bookings for Blackburn this season and it should be a good old fashioned derby game!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

no card before 34th min 5/6. webbs a card shy ref trying that no value in Utd win

• Advertisement

Manu del Moral/Sevilla wincast @ 21/10 for me tonight along with Sevilla -2.5 corners @ Evens, both Jesus Navas and Reyes are starting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement