Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How to propose to me burd

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Get her really drunk and glue the ring to her forehead. Then write 'will you marry me?' on her bathroom mirror and play the waiting game.
    She'll love it.

Nearly perfect. Just need to change it to "MARRY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Dont ruin your life. Dump her and join a band.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Naked...

Naked, wearing a bow tie.
    Ah. Good old Frank Butcher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭annie19

I'm hoping this is smwone taking the mick , otherwise, ive lost all faith in men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭annie19

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Ah. Good old Frank Butcher.
    good one, u ere on d ball :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭BLACKEN

Haha if this actually works out i dread to think of the awkwardness when little sally asks mammy and daddy how they got married!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

have you considered a fake tiger kidnapping?

annie19 wrote: »
    I'm hoping this is smwone taking the mick , otherwise, ive lost all faith in men.

I don't understand why women repeatedly say this, one guy makes a gross statement of possible intent and suddenly all men are tarred with the same brush.

Should I lose all faith in women since I saw a rather heavy-set woman pissing her self while passed out in a town square a few weeks back?

When are you proposing darko?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Blindside87

I don't understand why women repeatedly say this, one guy makes a gross statement of possible intent and suddenly all men are tarred with the same brush.

Should I lose all faith in women since I saw a rather heavy-set woman pissing her self while passed out in a town square a few weeks back?

Ya slagging me moth?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

I demand a poll!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

I demand pics !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

bring her out for a champagne lunch. two days later after she uses the jacks put the ring in the toilet when asks about it say 'yeah, remember that glass of champagne you had the other day?'

When are you proposing darko?

To the fat bitch, well I think the drunk guy standing over her discretely rubbing one-off all ready did.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Promise to "take her away from all this" and then move to Limerick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Sound Bite

Ten out of ten for originality OP!

But just remember most women love telling the "proposal" story to their friends, colleagues, family, stranger ons the bus, future children etc. Just about everyone really.

Wonder how many people she'd be happy to tell about option number 2?

Good luck either way and make sure you let us know how it goes!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

What is the best way ( romantic ) to propose to me burd

Bash her noggin in with a blunt instrument(no not that!) and drag her to the nearest cave.Amnesia is always a good start to a marriage.

Advertisement