Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Got my Electric Picnic ticket! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I got to be 3rd post in this fancy new thread. 3RD! Yaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Breloom

It's a bad time when I can't think of something happy in my life. I should go to argh now. :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I'm here to issue more complaints...again, its too short*!! :P

*That's what she said, etc etc :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

This time next week I shall be in Paris where it shall be (hopefully) very sunny!

Also, tomorrow is my last day in my job which I hate! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

woo I'm going home tomorrow :)

Next Holiday: Manhattan :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

RIP old yeahhhhh thread. You were unreal!

A nice dramatic day at work!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

It'd be awesome if this played every time you click on this thread. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Worked out my study plan today. Best ever way of feeling like you're being productive for 6th year without actually having to put any real effort in. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

I started clothes shopping today for college and got loads! :D I'm not finished yet tho! :P

I also finally got shoes for me and a tie for my date for my grad..! :D

I'm also starting to get excited about college! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I started clothes shopping today for college and got loads! :D I'm not finished yet tho! :P

Make sure ya pop onto IRC when you're in SCOTLAND

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

The Inbetweeners movie wasn't a crushing disappointment.
    The IC reunion was awesome.

My life is going well.

I'm happy.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I went for another fitting today..my dress is practically done! She said she'll have it finished by next weekend:D

And my bf is getting suited out tomorrow..everything's coming together!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

New York on Sunday! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Electric Picnic in two weeks! :D WOOP!!!1! Only two more weeks 'til obscure food, aimless wandering round arts stalls and live Paul Banksy goodness......

Now I really have to start practicing putting that tent up.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Things are looking nice again for me, for once. Had the spiral of depression yesterday that comes after a night on the town, which was well crap, but now I'm ok. Work in the morning though, bleh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Interview for a PLC. Grand. I refuse to stop my education.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Boards is gonna work faster now!!!! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I'm here to issue more complaints...again, its too short*!! :P
    This made me laugh so much!! :D

QoL knows why ... >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Found my phone :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Breloom

I'm starting to like this person, we stayed up all last night texting. I've been single for a while, so this is nice. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Out in lahinch helping out with a flag day. And I just discovered the spot where I'm standing has wifi :) and my friend is off to get me a hot chicken roll. Whoooo :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Ahahaha oh god, DJ Mixer Pro is the best app ever. I've spent the last ten minutes mixing Maniac 2000 and Skinny Love, with numerous party horn and 'this one's for all the sexy ladies' effects. Choon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Namlub wrote: »
    Ahahaha oh god, DJ Mixer Pro is the best app ever. I've spent the last ten minutes mixing Maniac 2000 and Skinny Love, with numerous party horn and 'this one's for all the sexy ladies' effects. Choon

Words cannot describe how much I need to hear that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

"Come on skinnny love just last SHES A MANIAC AND SHES DANCING LIKE SHE NEVER DANCED BEFORE"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

What's the one kind of boat that can never, ever sink? A FRIENDSHIP.

Just had my best few days of this summer, or any summer now that I think of it. The only times I haven't been close to laughing is when I was asleep (and even then, barely) and for a brief period yesterday when I ended up home alone watching drops of rain race down the windowpane. Then life began again. AWESOME. Haven't felt this content with life in aaaaages. :) Like yeah things could be better, but they're fairly good now tbh. Aaaah just thinking about recent memories is making me smile stupidly. I also feel less 'ew, go away' about the impending doom of school next week. This summer has been greaaaat but sure good times can be had anywhere. BE GRAND. :D

Aaaaah good times, good times. :)

(Also it's weird posting in these new threads.)

I have decided a future career path which may get me into a job I totally love, yet let me have fun along the way. :D

\o/ FOR PLANS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Electric Picnic in two weeks! :D WOOP!!!1! Only two more weeks 'til obscure food, aimless wandering round arts stalls and live Paul Banksy goodness......

Woo! I can't wait either; it's going to be class! I just need to actually buy my ticket >_____> I think imma pass out whilst watching Arcade Fire and PJ Harvey :pac:

My new room is nice and tidy (makes a change from how my room usually is :p) and my brother's staying with me this weekend :) We're going to go see The Inbetweeners movie tomorrow, and now we're having pizza nom nom!

_41500264_mrhappy.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Inbetweeners Move was excellent!

What's the career path you are thinking of Noel?

• Advertisement

Inbetweeners Move was excellent!

What's the career path you are thinking of Noel?

Ah during the arts degree, I'm gonna do a TEFL, then head to somewhere like Dubai/Qatar and work as a teacher for a while. Head back to Ireland/England with the money earned, and do the H.Dip then. :)

Advertisement