Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭C0unter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

:eek:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

save_the_earth_by_kiwi_rgb-d4eivm2.gif

bottom 1

wow,such combo,very amaze.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Ben's taunt loop getting celebrated over on reddit, if you have an account, go upvote!

http://www.reddit.com/r/MvC3/comments/1pxspg/fightfest_umvc3_rawron_vs_ben2gen_dat_dark/

That video got 500 views overnight :o (possibly more as once you hit a certain number youtube checks the view sorces before showing them)

GGs Ben!

Really cool, innovative Akuma combos here. Well worth a look!

http://www.twitch.tv//finalroundbats/b/480195085?utm_campaign=archive_embed_click&utm_source=www.eventhubs.com

Nemo playing Spidey and getting the web throw loops consistently at 01:01, 01:14, 1:27 .... damn his plinking is on point.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Raawron

SICKEST rocket racoon comeback at 16:50 , this guy is unreal

• Advertisement

hmm... hope its better than the last one :/

2gen wrote: »

I'm not clicking on a Max speculative video, his news vids are the tabloids of the FG world- anything solid behind that?

I'm not clicking on a Max speculative video, his news vids are the tabloids of the FG world- anything solid behind that?

its a clip of Yipes talking to Combofiend during commentary for UMVC3 at NEC 14 and Combofiend drops a little hint. no footage of Max talking.

This is amazing

This is the game we play...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I was watching the CapCup MvC3 finals earlier. Spoilered for those who may still want to watch them without knowing the result.
    They were terrible! ChrisG is just utterly unstoppable right now.
    I heard a lot of the earlier matches were great, but that final was just a steamroller aside from that one "exciting" round with XFactor 3v1.

Someone want to explain what the big hullaballoo about Fanatiq is about?

He was supposed to have a big money match with Nemo the Japanese Nova/Strange/Spencer player for like $4000 (a lot of money cant remember what was the exact amount) but on the day of Capcom cup when it was suppose to happen he comes in with less than half that amount and asks Nemo if they could bring down the value of the match. After getting destroyed by Nemo in the match (which Fanatiq didnt allow to be recorded) he gave the little amount he had and promised to pay the rest on pay pal. Justin Wong had to convince the japanese players that they could trust Fanatiq and that Nemo would get his prize money.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

1506682_1403140503262840_1383634552_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,688 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

2gen wrote: »
    He was supposed to have a big money match with Nemo the Japanese Nova/Strange/Spencer player for like $4000 (a lot of money cant remember what was the exact amount) but on the day of Capcom cup when it was suppose to happen he comes in with less than half that amount and asks Nemo if they could bring down the value of the match. After getting destroyed by Nemo in the match (which Fanatiq didnt allow to be recorded) he gave the little amount he had and promised to pay the rest on pay pal. Justin Wong had to convince the japanese players that they could trust Fanatiq and that Nemo would get his prize money.
    It was a $4'000 MM, but at the last second Fanatiq asked to reduce it to $2'000.
    The players agreed on $2'500, at which point Fanatiq admitted he'd only brought $1'000. (except he still MM'd others afterwards...)
    After losing to Nemo (20-5?) he said he'd Paypal the rest of the money, so I'm guessing Paypal took too long to release the funds. Because Paypal sucks.

Also, always have your money ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

ねも ‏@GOOD_NEMO 30m
    @MrFanatiq Thanks,I'm glad to hear you say that.
    I have only a thing I wanna know...
    Serious talk,why you thought you could win?

Nemo is the best.

LOL that's so harsh! I almost feel bad for him... Almost

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

Decided to give marvel a go again (lack of competition in ae)

Anyone up for some games?... I'm really bad though.

add me on xbl: ladnopokaa

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

This is absolutely godlike.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

daaamn, didnt know about all this Fanatiq biz.

Hope Neo vs Nemo happens. High stakes. Neo is the man.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Raawron

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/dec/21/marlinpie-explains-nemo-vs-fanatiq-money-match-situation-wants-clear-lot-misconceptions/

Marlinpie's side of the situation, seems a bit biased but comprehensive enough.

Also i'm mad into marvel this christmas break for some reason so would love some online games with peeps who are up for it.

XBL - Raawron

Tired of getting my ass handed to me by whiteblack and traumatisch every day

easily one the the best in a long time.

Like 99% of the stuff here is IesXiIC.png
    Anarchy Reigns ost as well,\o/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

UFGTX to run additional "UMvCX" tournament that allows character bans

Details here: http://ufgtus.wordpress.com/2014/01/05/ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-x-special-rules-tournament/

Viscant seems pretty happy with the low probability of Vergils.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

inb4 everyone assumes someone else will vote Vergil.

Vergil wins tournament.

Advertisement