Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bargain Alerts - Lego

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

A list of all 40% off LEGO Star Wars sets during the May the 4th store event (in Germany) https://www.promobricks.de/may-the-4th-diese-lego-star-wars-sets-sind-um-40-reduziert/31268

From Eurobricks. Glad to see at least one of my watch list sets on there

die an dem jeweiligen Aktionstag um 40 Prozent reduziert sind. Und da dürfte die Freude groß sein!!
    ◦29. April LEGO Star Wars Resistance X-Wing (75149) statt 89,99 Euro dann nur 53,99 Euro
    ◦30. April LEGO Star Wars Buildable Figure Scarif Trooper (75523) statt 24,99 Euro dann nur 14,99 EUR
    ◦01. Mai LEGO Star Wars AT-ST (75153) statt 49,99 Euro dann nur 29,99 Euro
    ◦02. Mai LEGO Star Wars Rebel Trooper Battle Pack (75164) statt 14,99 Euro dann nur 8,99 Euro
    ◦03. Mai LEGO Star Wars Luke’s Landspeeder (75173) statt 29,99 Euro dann nur 17,99 Euro
    ◦04. Mai LEGO Star Wars Millenium Falke (75105) statt 149,99 Euro dann nur 89,99 Euro
    ◦05. Mai LEGO Star Wars Buildable Figure K-2SO (75120) statt 24,99 Euro dann nur 14,99 Euro
    ◦06. Mai LEGO Star Wars Battle on Scarif (75171) statt 59,99 Euro dann nur 35,99 Euro

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Sweet, I'll be picking up a battle on scarif... or two... or four

• Registered Users Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

That's some discount on the Millenium Falcon!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Some of the Ireland prices are different than the FR prices, the MF is only 139.99 in Ireland, so it'll be 84 for us. The AT-ST is dearer for us, I think it'll be 33. But still some great sets at great prices.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Advertisement

Sleepy wrote: »
    That's some discount on the Millenium Falcon!

Clearing stock for a very good reason ;-)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Sweet, I'll be picking up a battle on scarif... or two... or four

If you buy a few and want to offload a Shoretrooper or two, let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭Jacovs

Possible bargains to be had on Lego Batman Movie sets on amazon uk.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01J41I7XC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    This seller seems to have a few of the sets up for cheaper than ive seen anywhere else. Wont deliver to Ireland so have to use one of the delivery services.
    This scuttler set should work out under 50 euro delivered to my post office.
    Asked the seller not to use excessive packaging. Delivery date showing 27 april - 22 may so need to be patient too.
    Edit to add, new seller and its dispatched from germany.

Rhyme wrote: »
    If you buy a few and want to offload a Shoretrooper or two, let me know.

Main reason I'll be buying a few of them, sorry.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Main reason I'll be buying a few of them, sorry.

No problem :)

• Advertisement

Tesco Coonagh had a lot of decent sets reduced yesterday. May still be some left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

The Tesco extra in Naas has Krennic's Imperial Shuttle 75156 for €47 something. There was about 10-15 of them on a clearance shelf at end of one of the toy isles.

Paddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭MarcusP12

Just chalked down resistance x wing fighter for 38 euro on Lego.com for my eh, son..🙄....seems like a great price, was expecting it to be around 55 euro with the May 4th discount week....gonna keep a sharp eye on the millennium falcon if this one is anything to go by!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭MarcusP12

PaddyFagan wrote: »
    The Tesco extra in Naas has Krennic's Imperial Shuttle 75156 for €47 something. There was about 10-15 of them on a clearance shelf at end of one of the toy isles.

Paddy.

Urgg, picked that up from Argos the other week for 65 thinking it was a good price....oh well, win some lose some!

X wing is €38 on TLG today....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

What's TLG?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,895 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

beauf wrote: »
    What's TLG?

I wondered that too, guessed The Lego Group.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Sorry yeah the LEGO Group. Or the online shop/shop at home https://shop.lego.com/en-IE/star-wars-universe

I already have an X wing so as nice a deal it is I'm not tempted. 188 for the Slave 1 hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,520 ✭✭✭SteM

X wing is €38 on TLG today....

Thanks, think I might pick this up with a y wing.

Ordered the resistance X wing and a couple of brick headz (are they any good? Never had one before) for my sons birthday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Showing Out of Stock

beauf wrote: »
    Showing Out of Stock

It was back order when I ordered. End of May delivery supposedly.

Easons have some Lego @3/2 in store and online.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Can you use the VIP points and still get the discount and free gift items?

Yeah but the amount you pay needs to be over the threshold. Or you buy something for 70 and use 20 worth of points your going to pay for your postage. Unless they have changed it.

You can try it by adding items to your shopping bag and then adding your points and you'll see what you're​ getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,520 ✭✭✭SteM

PaddyFagan wrote: »

Paddy.

3 or 4 left on the shelf now.

It was back order when I ordered. End of May delivery supposedly.

Out of Stock now and price point back to 56 or 40% off. Wonder if the 38 this morning was a mistake? Fair play to those who got it if so!

Edit. Pretty sure it was meant to be €38 off not set at €38! Score for those that pounced on it. If only they did that over the next few days. The Scarif trooper discount is a bit underwhelming by comparison

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Greg81

Sorry yeah the LEGO Group. Or the online shop/shop at home https://shop.lego.com/en-IE/star-wars-universe

I already have an X wing so as nice a deal it is I'm not tempted. 188 for the Slave 1 hmmm

I just pulled the trigger for Slave 1. Super Happy!

Greg81 wrote: »
    I just pulled the trigger for Slave 1. Super Happy!

It's a great build and a superb display piece. Couldn't recommend highly enough!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 smarty_mcfly

AT-ST™ Walker on offer on the Lego Group website today with 40% off. Not bad @ €32.99

Advertisement