Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Singer Wanted for Covers Band

• 24-01-2009 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Im in the process of getting a covers band together in Dublin and have everyone now except a singer. We are doing wide range of tunes from old to new, rock/pop/indie and funky soul stuff too. No cheesey tunes!!
    Hoping to hold an afternoon of auditions in a couple of weeks. Preferably someone with some experience if possible.
    No timewasters please! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭kev_s88

Bitsie wrote: »
    Im in the process of getting a covers band together in Dublin and have everyone now except a singer. We are doing wide range of tunes from old to new, rock/pop/indie and funky soul stuff too. No cheesey tunes!!
    Hoping to hold an afternoon of auditions in a couple of weeks. Preferably someone with some experience if possible.
    No timewasters please! ;)

hey Bitsie...i see you got yourself a rhythm guitarist :(

i would like to try out as singer though if i may :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Bitsie

yeah well my other half is going to be the rhythm guy now, it just naturally went that way in the auditions!! But you are more than welcome to try out as lead singer if you want. ill pm you about date and time and songs etc. when i get more people sorted for it.

Anymore interested? Am planning to hold auditions on sat 14th Feb from 2-6pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 FrancoThetanko

Hey Bitsie, can you PM me details as I'm interested.....

PM Sent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Sashaxxsassyxx

Hey, Im Sasha, 18! Im interested in your ad...im a powerful mainstream singer, studyin music performance at d mo, Ive alot of experience on stage....very professional.......email me at sassyxx@live.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dee21

Hey I'd be interested in auditioning! Where abouts are the auditions? Ive got a strong 2 and a half octave range, style varying from folk pop to jazzy soul so I can try my hand at most things!!

If you could let me know where to go I'd love to come along!
    you can get me at dervilthegerbil@hotmail.com

Dearbhla

Hi All, auditions are being held on Saturday and the places are already full for this so I will post another thread if I dont find anyone on saturday. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭davecomedy

Hi Just saw the post, was wondering if u found your singer as I am very intrested. Love old songs fro mOasis - Thin Lizzy and also acoutic style songs,have written my own and also play harmonic :)

davecomedy wrote: »
    Hi Just saw the post, was wondering if u found your singer as I am very intrested. Love old songs fro mOasis - Thin Lizzy and also acoutic style songs,have written my own and also play harmonic :)

Have someone now thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement