Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SEN username thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭george67

TAG; killer-george-

games COD 4 ,COD WAW, TIGER WOODS 09, FIFA 08 ,RAINBOW SIX VEGAS 2

• Registered Users Posts: 20 daddyno1

daddy_no1 mostly play rainbow 6 vegas 1,( hate vegas 2 ), fifa 09, tiger woods 09. thats it really. i should branch out more but im a freak on vegas 1. i play the tits out of that game. add me.......

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭george67

hi daddy i'm strung out on cod4 and cod waw at moment haven't played vegas 1 only played vegas 2 a bit ,the kids like it though the 2 player co op . have tiger 09 but haven't played online yet is it advisable to level up before hand .

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20 daddyno1

george67 wrote: »
    hi daddy i'm strung out on cod4 and cod waw at moment haven't played vegas 1 only played vegas 2 a bit ,the kids like it though the 2 player co op . have tiger 09 but haven't played online yet is it advisable to level up before hand .

thanks
    hey there george. iv only played tiger online a few times and most of the guys iv played on it are sharks, they hit birdies, eagles every shot and finish up about -25. mostly i get 4 friends around put everything on **** hard; fast greens, long rough etc. and have a good giggle when they stuff up.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Kwl

PSN: Hotpress

Games: COD4, Guitar Hero3 and LBp the odd time...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Psn: marko93101

Games: CoD4
    CoD:WaW

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭James74

PSN: eireog74

Hi all, I'm an old (tag has been with me a long time :rolleyes:) PC gamer that has just came to the conclusion that I would have to spend a fortune to bring it up to the standard modern games require...so just bought myself a PS3.

Anyway, currently working my way through single MGS4, Bioshock & Mirrors Edge, but will be letting the moths out of the wallet this week for COD4 or COD:WaW (haven't decided yet) and Killzone2 when it is released, although Burnout and Resistance2 look tempting as well.

See yis online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

James74 wrote: »
    PSN: eireog74

Hi all, I'm an old (tag has been with me a long time :rolleyes:) PC gamer that has just came to the conclusion that I would have to spend a fortune to bring it up to the standard modern games require...so just bought myself a PS3.

Anyway, currently working my way through single MGS4, Bioshock & Mirrors Edge, but will be letting the moths out of the wallet this week for COD4 or COD:WaW (haven't decided yet) and Killzone2 when it is released, although Burnout and Resistance2 look tempting as well.

See yis online.

Get cod4 game of the year edition ,you can download maps that are worth €10 for free. It's better than waw aswell.
    Seen it in argos at the counters for 40 euro or something around that.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭James74

yoshytoshy wrote: »
    Get cod4 game of the year edition ,you can download maps that are worth €10 for free. It's better than waw aswell.
    Seen it in argos at the counters for 40 euro or something around that.

Took your advice, got COD4:GotY and Burnout Paradise Ultimate in Derry Argos - £45 for the both of them :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭acidburn51737

PSN: acidburn51737

Games: ressistance2, mgs4, dmc4, mirrors edge, heavenly sword, siren blood curse.

I mainly play ressistance2 via coop nowadays, but still have to finish mgs4 and siren lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭EvilWonka

PSN: acidburn51737

does ur name come from the film Hackers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭acidburn51737

EvilWonka wrote: »
    does ur name come from the film Hackers?
    lol yeah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Limerickmob

COD4 still the best online!! :)

PSN: sukmyfatone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

CaptainAmerica2 is the username. Mad for a bit of COD4 or COD5. Playing Street Fighter at the moment too.

COD4 is always gonna be the best until COD (No.?) Modern Warfare 2 comes out!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 burtisgood

PSN: burtisgood
    LBP, Resistance2, COD:WaW
    Have Killzone 2 ordered as well

Get COD4 mate!! Well worth it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Elonex

JohnSparroo

Fifa 09!

I have FIFA im only alright, not great, I dont play it that often! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

PSN:: korvanica
    add me for LBP and Killzone2!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

PSN: Clefter
    Online Games: LBP (But I have NAT3 and can't play online) The Orange Box, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

PSN: evanbrau
    Games: Killzone 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

PSN: Sheehy7

Fifa, CoD-WaW

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

psn - ferrigan101

games - Killzone 2 at the moment, I'm still a bit of a noob at it though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

PSN nailhammer
    Playing Wipeout HD at the mo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 ryukobain

ryukobain wrote: »
    ID = DarkMatterClown

GAMES = Gta, LittleBigPlanet(soon), etc.

will be adding a few of yiz f.y.i.

Got LittleBig plus Metal Gear, Team Fortress, Far Cry 2.
    Might get Killzone 2. Mate brings Streetfighter over a lot on weekends too.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

PSN: DCorkey - Feel free to add
    Games: Metal Gear Online, LBP, Skate 2, Burnout: Paradise, Fifa 09

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭ChumpStain

Username: Gavinsko

Online games: Fifa 09, Guitar Hero World Tour/Legends, GTA IV, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, Orange Box, Little Big Planet, Pro Evo 2009.

I'm never really playing online though, but I just wanted to be part of the crowd :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭CyanRain

Username: hellanca
    Games: Call of Duty: World at War
    GTA IV
    Rock Band
    GH3 Legends of Rock (not really played much anymore)
    skate
    Ridge Racer 7
    Resistance 2
    LittleBigPlanet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Digvoldi

Digvoldi

Play shooters mostly.

Currently playing Resi 5, COD4, RFOM2 and KZ2

Advertisement