Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

6 series 4 door O.o

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

I like it too..
    Bmw actually have very good styling. I dislike their fussy modern dashboards though, divert the drivers attention from the road to the dash not like the e34 which had the perfect cockpit. I wouldnt buy one because of that.
    Mercedes on the other hand have nice dashboards but their exterior styling has gone to hell, look at todays SL their top end convertible , its worse looking than a 2003 one!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭pred racer

Looks like a c5:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭maddness

Best looking BMW in a long time. Far better that an A7 to my eye. I want one.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Donegal09

it looks class :) ! Alot nicer than the current 6 series cars on offer.. and i notice not many people like the 1 series? I'll admit that the hatchback one series arent exactly pretty, especially the new ones ! but the coupes are stunning little cars, and the 123d sounds like an epic drive, 2l twin turbo diesel, 200hp from a 2 door rwd :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

The Merc CLS sold in suppressing numbers, it turns out people spending their golden handshake want a coupe for the golf carpark but also want to kart the grandkids around. There are loads of CLS's and A7 around, and given these are seriously expensive cars thats quite a success.

I really don't see this as pointless, its a me too car going into the CLS segment. IMHO its stunning but like all BMW it will be alloy wheel dependent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

RobAMerc wrote: »
    Can everyone who loves how old BMW's looked but cannot stand the modern BMW's please explain why this car is soooo very different to the one they supposedly adore below it ? One is ( to my mind ) a decent modern interpretation of the other is it not ? I congratulate BMW on having such strong lineage - and to be fair to them they are pretty much all good to go and great to drive ( bar some exceptions eg the Z3 )

2011-bmw-1-series-m-coupe.jpg

BMW3Series-E30-Coupe-medium-763_3.jpg

I would give my wife's right leg (stops 'er driving it!) for a 1M. And my E30 looks very similar to the one above. Its the hatchback version of the one series I detest.

Advertisement