Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DONGLE WONT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET

• 25-06-2012 4:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

HI I RECENTLY ORDERED A LITTLE NETBOOK FROM THE US -I THOUGHT ALL YOU WOULD HAVE TO DO IS STICK THE DONGLE IN AND AWAY I GO-UNFORTUNATELY IT WANTS THE FOLLOWING

NAME
    DEVICE NUMBER
    APN
    USER

ANY IDEAS WHAT IM SUPPOSED TO PUT IN HERE ?

THANKS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

what network will you be using in Ireland ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

You will need to get that information from your service provider but if you let us know which network someone here may know. It might be a good idea to post in the forum for whichever network you are using.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,116 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

The Caps lock is normally located on the left hand side of the US layout keyboard, between the Tab key, the A key, and the L-hand Shift.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lemmy Scott

Jarren wrote: »
    what network will you be using in Ireland ?

02 jarren

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lemmy Scott

GarIT wrote: »
    You will need to get that information from your service provider but if you let us know which network someone here may know. It might be a good idea to post in the forum for whichever network you are using.
    thanks 02

• Advertisement
Advertisement