Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[CoD MW3] - Megabitch Thread

• 06-11-2011 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭

You know what this is here for.............

Rage2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

I dont have the game :mad:

Does that qualify as a bitch? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

In before the million posts on OP snipers and assassin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

omg those ****n noob tubers..

This one time...

****n drop shot snipers....

Wanker campers....

Stupid lag....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

what's a hread?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Balfie wrote: »
    what's a hread?

In before you ;)

Some things never change , kill whore forgeting to cap flags.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Shammy wrote: »
    In before you ;)

Some things never change , kill whore forgeting to cap flags.

Them some ninja skills, ghost camping fecker ya :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Hopefully no one will need to use this thread and the Sunshine and Lollipop thread will be overloaded :)

Well, I can hope...

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭baldymac

it aint out yet so how can we mega bitch it, whata n00b

• Registered Users Posts: 12,425 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I see second chance is there as part of the death streaks.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

WTF is up with the hitboxes? ****ing stupidly big. Most of the sounds are recycled from a 4 year old game. Seriously? At least Black Ops had tried some different things. This is just a half-baked expansion of MW2.

I am disappoint.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭DoubleD

You can get a uav for basically picking your nose or making a fart in this game, everyone is going to be running assassin.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,833 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

DoubleD wrote: »
    You can get a uav for basically picking your nose or making a fart in this game, everyone is going to be running assassin.

Make people use sam turrets then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭UsernameInUse

Enderman wrote: »
    WTF is up with the hitboxes? ****ing stupidly big. Most of the sounds are recycled from a 4 year old game. Seriously? At least Black Ops had tried some different things. This is just a half-baked expansion of MW2.

I am disappoint.

What exactly were you expecting?

Battlefield shit all over MW3 (I've seen everything there is to see) this year and I'm a COD fan. It's time for Activision to step up to the mark or be shown the door just like every other franchise that refused to evolve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

What exactly were you expecting?

Battlefield shit all over MW3 (I've seen everything there is to see) this year and I'm a COD fan. It's time for Activision to step up to the mark or be shown the door just like every other franchise that refused to evolve.

Woah, woah, how about you play the game for a few weeks, a few days, or at all before you come to a judgement? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Woah, woah, how about you play the game for a few weeks, a few days, or at all before you come to a judgement? :p

Best of luck with modding CoD and after hours over the next few days, looks like its gonna be fun :p :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Best of luck with modding CoD and after hours over the next few days, looks like its gonna be fun :p :pac:

Thanks haha, only finished lab write ups due Tuesday a half hour ago, listening to the '500 Days of Summer' OST atm. :o

Don't know about you personally, but I can't wait to play later tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Leeg17 wrote: »

Where do you get off with that logic? y does sum1 hve to play a game 2 no its gna b Sh!T u dnt gt 2 tell me play sumtin b4 i jdge it.

That took so long to type.

I'm sure there will be a lot to be annoyed about in this game, but really people are gonna judge way to quick and never change their minds because we all know we can't admit we're wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Mods, can you put this thread where it belongs?......in the BF3 forum:)
    I'm superxcited

Ha Ha looking at the advertisement at the bottom left on this page for the world's best multiplayer BF3! Anyway traded BF3 in as it's broken on PS3 and gave me a headache after two hours :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Ha Ha looking at the advertisement at the bottom left on this page for the world's best multiplayer BF3! Anyway traded BF3 in as it's broken on PS3 and gave me a headache after two hours :)

Huh ? Not meaning to go off topic... but whats broken about bf3 on PS3 ? Serious question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Magill wrote: »
    Huh ? Not meaning to go off topic... but whats broken about bf3 on PS3 ? Serious question.

The squad system is broken I think.. and that's bout it really!

My only gripe with BF3 is the broken squad system.. Its only ever worked once for me when I tried playing with ppl on my friends list!!

Lag was an issue but I think that's fixed! I think its fecking brilliant!

I'm being really pessimistic bout MW3 coz if I think its gonna be $hite and its great then I'll be happy.. but I know if I expect to much then I'll just be really disappointed!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Keep it MW3 related folks, use the Off Topic thread or if a PS3 player you can use the PS3 About last night thread if you want to discuss something else.

___

On topic, MW3 rabble rabble rabble and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JoePie

Wish I took tomorrow off work. There's too many of us getting it tonight in the office who've been talking about it, and it'll look too suspicious if we all call in sick. Which means I'll be picking it up tonight, but not playing it till tomorrow.

;_;

JoePie wrote: »
    Wish I took tomorrow off work. There's too many of us getting it tonight in the office who've been talking about it, and it'll look too suspicious if we all call in sick. Which means I'll be picking it up tonight, but not playing it till tomorrow.

;_;

Lol it's an annual two days holidays for me as soon as I have a release date then I'm booking holidays :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Goddammit. After weeks and months of seeing the posters 08.11.11 I thought this was out on thursday.

So have no time booked off work and cannot hope to play or even pick it up tonight.

Godammit. I hate this game already.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Goddammit. After weeks and months of seeing the posters 08.11.11 I thought this was out on thursday.

So have no time booked off work and cannot hope to play or even pick it up tonight.

Godammit. I hate this game already.

silly moderator is silly!!

hypermuse wrote: »
    silly moderator is silly!!

I haven't been getting much sleep... what with that other game that came out there. The one that shall not be mentioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭f3qh5g0z6vc7ob

Does anyone have a list of shops that are opening at midnight to get it?

Does anyone have a list of shops that are opening at midnight to get it?

Just checked xtravision.ie there and apparently taylor lautner was a bit of an outcast at school...
    But can't find a list of stores.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭f3qh5g0z6vc7ob

Lol! Thanks I also checked and couldn't see anything that's why i was wondering if any of you had a secret list! :D I reckon I will more than likely go down to a few local shops if there is a line of people outside any of them then I will know I found one!

Advertisement