Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Season 7 *Spoilers*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

Can't wait!

Thanking you kindly

• Registered Users Posts: 43,758 ✭✭✭✭Basq

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Misha Collins (Castiel) back but not as a series regular
    I don't approve of this news! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 84,338 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Basq wrote: »
    I don't approve of this news! :(

Me either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Whens it airing?!

Horgan wrote: »
    Whens it airing?!

23rd of Sept 2011

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,758 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Horgan wrote: »
    Whens it airing?!
    September 23rd.

EDIT: Bah.. too quick for me JP Liz! ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

I don't approve of
    Jo(Alona Tal) returning for one episode only. I loved her, stupid fan girls getting all prissy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,173 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Promo

Don't think there's much/any new footage in there.

DeWitt wrote: »
    I don't approve of
    Jo(Alona Tal) returning for one episode only. I loved her, stupid fan girls getting all prissy.

I might be one of few but I always liked the characters of Ellen and Jo so didnt mind them popping up every now and then

• Advertisement

http://www.tvline.com/2011/07/ask-ausiello-spoilers-chuck-vampire-diaries-spartacus/

Question: It’s really looking like
    Cas
    is going to be killed off in Episode 2 of Supernatural. Can you give us any hope at all that he’ll survive beyond that? —Tabitha
    Ausiello: Nope, and neither can his portrayer Misha Collins. “I would love to tell you [but] I’m not going to,” he told TVLine over the weekend at Comic-Con. “I don’t like to give away secrets… You might see me a lot next year. If you have a poster of me on your wall, you’ll see me daily. But how much I’ll be on Supernatural is a secret. And I actually don’t know. That makes it easier to not tell you.” When we do see Cas, he will be “drunk with power,” reveals Collins. “He’s trying to do what he thinks a God should be doing on Earth and in Heaven, which is fairly righteous and wrathful. Rectifying the world’s problems. I think he’s making, in many respects, the world a better place. But there’s a fair amount of smiting going on too. You take the good with the bad.”

Question: Any Supernatural spoilers? Please? —Nic
    Ausiello: Look for Sam and Dean’s already difficult lives to get even tougher. After years of skirting the law, the boys are “starting to be found,” Jared Padalecki teased at Comic-Con, which means the Winchesters are “losing a lot of our aces in the hole.” Adds executive producer Ben Edlund, “We’ve been saying that they do things a certain way. Their techniques, their methods – they know what they’re doing. They know their job. They have their support networks. Those things in their lives are going to challenged.” Insert the Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid feel showrunner Sera Gamble teased to us back in May, and, “They’re going to find themselves, in a sense, running from lots of guns,” continues Edlund. “The stuff they face this season, it’s massive.” But Edlund believes there’s still room for laughs. “There’s a natural absurdity to being on the air for seven seasons and the number of times they’ve died,” he says. “There’s a quality that’s going to lend itself to a little more ambient comedy this year.”

Source EW

Charisma Carpenter and James Marsters will be guesting in the fifth episode of Supernatural this season.

But who will they play?
    Husband and wife… with a twist!
    Marsters will play a man whose scorned wife (Carpenter), who is also a witch, is taking her anger out on the entire town in the episode, titled “Shut Up, Dr. Phil,” according to TV Line.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,173 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/07/supernatural-season-7-snippets-from.html
    Misha Collins (Castiel) back but not as a series regular

Balls! [/Bobby]

Any thoughts on season 7 which is almost upon us? I'm not really worried about the mytharc, I think it will generally be OK. Not so sure about the MOTW episodes, hard to keep them to a good standard over 7 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,433 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Supernatural, Fringe and Nikita for breakfast tomorrow. Yum. :)

Probably looking forward to this more than the other two. Hopefully they build a great arc with lots of twists, shocks and surprises.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

Can't wait to watch tomorrow,and james marsters guest starring is brilliant :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

It's airing around 2am right? I have nothing better to do, might watch it at 3am. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,433 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

When the opening credits said that Julian Richings and Mark Pellegrino were guest stars, I thought what the hell is going to happen here? :)

What a brilliant episode. Talk about hitting the ground running.....

A fine opener indeed, much stronger than Fringe. No way was Cass going to lose/evacuate the souls only to be back to normal. Nice little nod to the first episode of series 4 which introduced Cass, again Dean asking 'who are you?'

'He was young and sexy'
    Plus the church window.

:D

• Advertisement

• Oof. Supernatural is on very icy grounds right now .. changing the image of God to Cass in his trenchcoat? Most awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Very good opening episode but in a strange way I was kind of annoyed Cas as God was done away with so quickly. I expected it to be at least half a season arc. That being said the new arc with this leviatian creatures could be very good. But they need to start giving more hints about the real God sooner rather than later.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Loved that opener but yeah, have to agree, I'm not quite sure where the season arc is going to go really. Not sure what they'll do with the leviathan(s) since Mischa Collins won't be in the show too much... will they leave Cas' host body and that's the end of him? Doubtful and I would hope not. Sam's story also seems way too similar to last season really, the wall being gone seems to only affect him at times with the crazy hallucinations but I hope we don't get a whole season of this. Still, strong start and looking forward to more and more of the show as always.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭StiLL-TrAiNinG

I bet Jimmy is really regretting agreeing to be a vessle now.

Good opener imo, looking forward to seeing where they take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MonkeyKing

A spoiler for supernatural season 7
    Is that
    Joe
    will be returning whether its jus for one episode or more im not sure but her return is pretty certain

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

MonkeyKing wrote: »
    A spoiler for supernatural season 7

MonkeyKing, welcome to boards - however, if you are sharing spoilers for future episodes, as in this case, you should use spoiler tags for the relevant sections:
    Like this...

Some people do not want to know anything about what's coming up and it's not fair to ruin it for them...

Edit: Seems Mr. E is on the ball! MonkeyKing, it's just something to consider for the future. Anything regarding episodes that have aired is fair game but anything regarding upcoming episodes should be properly spoiler tagged.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MonkeyKing

J-blk wrote: »
    MonkeyKing, welcome to boards - however, if you are sharing spoilers for future episodes, as in this case, you should use spoiler tags for the relevant sections:
    Like this...

Some people do not want to know anything about what's coming up and it's not fair to ruin it for them...

Edit: Seems Mr. E is on the ball! MonkeyKing, it's just something to consider for the future. Anything regarding episodes that have aired is fair game but anything regarding upcoming episodes should be properly spoiler tagged.

Aw ok sorry about that literally signed up a couple of hours ago. I'll be sure to take proper care in future when referring to such things. Thanks for the advice. :)

So is sam back in the cell...did he ever leave? Confused.com

• Advertisement

Well that was interesting,hate the 2 parters though. It seems that the devil may still be in part of sams brain do you think? And where is bobby gone? I refuse to think he's dead,no way they'd kill him off....again,lol.

Advertisement