Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pay a Charity instead of a network for your PAYG phone usage :)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 kmjones77

I do the same with my 3 PAYG credit at the start of each month. A couple of extra codes if people are interested:

Air - €2 to Asthma Ireland
    Childline - €4 to Childline
    Home - €4 to Focus Ireland
    We care - €4 to Jack & Jill Foundation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Yup all them CEO's need more money to feed their pensions and dinners out, and to Travel random places to promote the charity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Wishiwasa Littlebitaller

I have €137 credit with Three.. no idea what to do with it.

There's a big hole in the market for a business to take payment via phone credit for something people actually bloody want.

If you sold something as stupid as socks and took mobile payment I'd say you'd be a millionaire by Christmas, such is the amount of people with excess credit.

It's an untapped gold mine for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭JerCotter7

I prefer to just buy random stuff on the play store with the credit remaining.

Advertisement