Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a garage for a service

• 14-10-2010 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I want to get my car serviced-its an 09 Focus, I don't want to use a ford dealer (too pricey), but I would still like to use a garage with a good reputation, that are not too pricey.
    Preferably somewhere not too far from Childers Road /Ballysimon Road.
    If anyone has recommendations of where to go or not to go(!!) , please let me know, thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I was going to recommend R.S Auto in Clondrinagh,you willing to go over that side of town?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Dean Power on Rossa Avenue, just off Mulgrave street so right side of town for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Richie Lyons in Mungret (first bungalow across from Mungret St.Pauls)

061-304709

• Registered Users Posts: 51,098 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Brendan Butler on Park Road in Rhebogue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Bob and Mike Twomey, Ballysheedy Motors. About three miles out from Roxboro roundabout, take a left at Spellacy's pub and it's on the right hand side.

Looks like a barn in a field, but the lads have forgotten more about engines (especially diesel) than most mechanics will ever know. And they won't ride you on price. A lot of garages around Limerick give them any tricky jobs that come in and just add on their cut on top, or so I'm told.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭guns4fun

mulcahy in thomondgate,,very honest and not overpriced,,I got a quote from a guy for 400 and mulcahy charged 200 also said that the work the other guy told me was needed was not needed at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,540 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

bazz26 wrote: »
    Brendan Butler on Park Road in Rhebogue.
    Is that PGT aurorepairs?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,098 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

osarusan wrote: »
    Is that PGT aurorepairs?

Not sure, never heard of him being referred to as that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Ben Riordan in Ballyneety - absolute genius and very decent on price.

Advertisement