Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Meet n' Greet in Limerick City

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

padma wrote: »
    Sunshineoh, just from observation the way to meet n greet people in Ireland is by chatting to them like this in this thread. We generally prefer to get to know people via their personality rather than their statistics like age etc. Do people here agree with me?

In Ireland if we meet People we will usually insist that they go away and log onto Boards.ie so we can get to know them......from afar?

- Is this how this whole thing got started then :confused:
    kilburn wrote: »
    It did, i had a good chuckle reading those messages

Kilburn is an anagram of Bin Lurk - But what is it you really seek?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

looks like it, to clear the air I'm Dermot 30 yrs old. run a tiny business selling no junk mail signs, delivered to anywhere in Limerick and fitted to the letterbox for 4 euro,
    . I'm not ashamed to self promote and have only been looking for this opportunity for months on end. :P

I like getting pm's

looks like it, to clear the air I'm Dermot 30 yrs old. run a tiny business selling no junk mail signs, delivered to anywhere in Limerick and fitted to the letterbox for 4 euro,
    . I'm not ashamed to self promote and have only been looking for this opportunity for months on end. :P

I like getting pm's

Are you the one that's been dropping 50 flyers a week through my letterbox promoting these signs of yours?

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

Go away, is there someone doing that? kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it? Not me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭sunshineoh9

Raiser wrote: »
    Nah - Thems batteries were more negative than positive :(

- Write a Limerick, its a tradition around here, if it gets more than 10 Thanks's's you get awarded the freedom of Limerick City.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerick_%28poetry%29
    working on it now :)
    will post once its been perfected

• Advertisement

Sunshineoh, just from observation the way to meet n greet people in Ireland is by chatting to them like this in this thread. We generally prefer to get to know people via their personality rather than their statistics like age etc. Do people here agree with me?
    i agree, hence me making this thread to begin with :D

there once was a lass from miami
    who wished she could fly from tamiami
    she went off to limerick
    afraid to be homesick
    turns out she really misses her grammy

he he he, so how was my first limerick?

Consider yourself a Freewoman of Limerick City - We had an opening anyhow, our last Woman that was free left for Vancouver a while back......

Consider yourself a Freewoman of Limerick City - We had an opening anyhow, our last Woman that was free left for Vancouver a while back......
    ha ha ha, awesome :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

:(

Sorry Limerick_lass.

The new girl has already made reference to beach, sun, bikinis, boobs and can write a Limerick.

You're FIRED!! :eek:

Geez thats harsh! :eek:

Geez thats harsh! :eek:

If you can cook I'll take you back.

Don't tell the others. ;)

Berty wrote: »
    If you can cook I'll take you back.

Don't tell the others. ;)

YAAAAY thanks berty jumping0047.gif

YAAAAY thanks berty jumping0047.gif

Its not just that either.

Your miserable pussy* is also a problem as well. It just makes you look downbeat. :(

Reference being made to the Garfield Avatar. Dirty Minded Feckers

Berty wrote: »
    Its not just that either.

Your miserable pussy* is also a problem as well. It just makes you look downbeat. :(

Reference being made to the Garfield Avatar. Dirty Minded Feckers

Well my "miserable pussy" represents a large majority of the folk on boards... pessimistic, sadistic, cynical, sarcastic, sardonic and a bit obnoxious :)
    but he is funny at times

*blinks*

*blinks*

Prepare for some culture shock......

Prepare for some culture shock......
    lol, i already am culture shocked! :eek:

sticky maybe? you guys don't have an introduction sticky yet...
    :D ¿por favor?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I think the six stickies we already have is the limit we should go to. Any more than that and all the local discussion topics get moved off the front page too quickly. Sorry!

awe... okay :(

Advertisement