Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet Neil

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Y'all just haters.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,191 ✭✭✭✭Penn

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stephenbrow/2670054832/in/set-72157606175120904/

ahahahaha

The funniest part is how many times he posed like that

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭meboloxitis

Dotsie~tmp wrote: »
    Why is boards full of idiots screaming "fail", "epic fail" nowadays? Like bloody youtube comment section.

Anyway here's the full set of our friend i came across. Defo from Finglas and the flickr account has pictures of Spiral, Aslan, love Ulster riot. I recognise the fella who's account it is. I think he ran the Music Box in Finglas village. Neil must be a stablemate of Spiral.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stephenbrow/sets/72157606175120904/

I'm lmao in here op. I went onto flicker to have a look at his pics... What a muppet. The shot of him smoking the spliff all gangsta is comical.
    The head on him, with his cubic zarconia earring dripping in Argos bling :D

Don't even bother replying to the other posters here with their smart arse comments, it's obviously gone way over their heads....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

This made me lol. What an idiot!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

portumna wrote: »
    Finglas me arse, that's the train station in Maynooth!

hes a loser.....

i bet he dosnt even put ketchup in his ears before he cleans them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

Please lord get me out the ghetto...ha ha :D

2669435648_15f464aaa2.jpg?v=0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 mn-wergamers

What the...

Advertisement