Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

leapcard.ie down?

Options
  • 02-06-2013 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭

Trying to top-up my card and the website is unavailable. What are my options for topping-up? I'm normally an infrequent bus user, travelling into the city centre, so my normal top-up is done on the Luas machines using whatever cash I have on me. Over the next couple of days I'm going to be using the DART, bypassing the city centre. Can I top-up using cash or credit/debit card at a DART station?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,243 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You can top-up at Payzone agents - you can search for them here: http://www.payzone.ie

You can top-up at all Luas stops and DART / Commuter stations in the Dublin area that have ticket vending machines (pretty much every station in the Dublin area).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭No Pants

Topped it up at the local Spar, ta. Wasn't aware of the TVMs at the DART stations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭No Pants

No Pants wrote: »
    Topped it up at the local Spar, ta. Wasn't aware of the TVMs at the DART stations.
    Just seen the New DART TVMs, look quite similar to the Luas arrangement. Shows how long it's been since I took a DART.

Advertisement