Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Funniest Corrie ever

• 31-10-2005 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭

Tonight's Les & Cilla wedding episode must be the funniest Corrie episode ever.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Cilla putting the likle tricycle through the window was gas :D
    An Les firing the tele out the window :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

The cardboard display cake and Les trashing the room not knowing it was full of the wedding gifts was priceless too. Les chucking the lcd tv out the window being the real cherry on top. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

duridian wrote:
    The cardboard display cake and Les trashing the room not knowing it was full of the wedding gifts was priceless too. Les chucking the lcd tv out the window being the real cherry on top. :D
    Kirk: And did God, like, have any hobbies or interests'n'things

Vicar: Young man, are you on drugs...

*limo arrives*

Top Notch Episode, and nice to see 'There we were in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon', bloke reprising his Waynes World Role in it as well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

My God, did I miss something or what? I thought it was the worst episode screened in the whole history of the show, so much so that I flicked over the channel so I wouldn't have to watch anymore of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Ah if ya liked the Quo ya`d like it , I think there gas couldnt wait to see em in it again.
    Hated Cilla when she came into it , but Im finding her more funny lately.

Then again I was so sick of that sHelley dragged out story an the whole Janice thing I was delighted to see something new going on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭roykeane16

the bit where les threw the tv out the window priceless:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

And then the thing onstage at the end..ah I've never really gotten into the Quo, but hey, it was a funny episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

I thought it was a brill episode (Cilla's 666 hairdo especially) apart from the completely stupid sars/jason thing but I think there may already be a thread about that.....

Advertisement