Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Comedy In Fair City?

• 13-03-2009 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

I know Carol started out as a highly dramatic character, serious in the fact that she loved Billy and would do anything for him. Then she hardened even more after the killing and hooked up with Rory, Farrel and Sylvister, all in an attemp to keep her assest and her club.

But now Carol is a good lugh (Ah, ya can't deny it), working in the shop, trying to quit smoking (And cheating), and doing all those miles with Christy and Malacy.

It is entertaining, no matter what the critics on the board says.....I think Cariol was suppose to caue comical scenes!

It bests her hitting her husband, having her son finish him off, and burying his body in the /wicklow /mountains!! and hide away from the police for months!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JaneyP

Yes I agree Eddie, Carol is a really great comedic actress. Its the fact that she is such a hard woman that the smoking and cheating thing was soooo funny!! She was like a little kid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

I have to say that I really like her. She's funny when she's outside the shop puffing away and then when Christy goes on at her about it she stubbs her fag out and lights another one and says things like "Do ya see these? You drive me to them"

And the whole thing with her and Bela trying to quit and cheating was bloody comical. I really hope Carol stays in Fair City for a long time to come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Carol is brilliant, she is really funny and an asset to the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

angel01 wrote: »
    Carol is brilliant, she is really funny and an asset to the show.

I agree. I hope she stays around for a long time!

Advertisement