Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

10k GTD Morans Hotel Red Cow Sun 14th Sep

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

No prob see you there hopefully!

I feel like carfax :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

CHD wrote: »
    Good stuff thanks

Will get down to the club some night, whats nights doing best for cash games and tournaments?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Seems Thursday and Friday are best nights.

Wednesday had 2/5 game few weeks ago and it could take off, if interested in that i can pm you if its a runner in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

Do you have any idea how many numbers you have already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 paler

Hey Cillian,

Just wondering is there a limit on the time for cash games on Saturday night?, might be worth booking a hotel room if there aint.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭belfastlad

paler wrote: »
    Hey Cillian,

Just wondering is there a limit on the time for cash games on Saturday night?, might be worth booking a hotel room if there aint.

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 ClubRoyale

newbie2 wrote: »
    Do you have any idea how many numbers you have already?
    10 tickets have been won so far and seems to be alot of interest.Will make guarantee at least.

paler wrote: »
    Hey Cillian,

Should go on quite late.I reccomend booking a room.

Ring Dave to get a rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭MrPillowTalk

Where in Finglas is the club?

Where in Finglas is the club?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055342424&highlight=Club+Royale

I might be looking for a lift to the Saturday freeroll from Bray if anybody's available ? Gimme a PM.
    Ken is only back from Spain that mkorning so it's touch and go whether he'll make it. Will the overlay make up for the lack of fish???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Conbro

As with the crowd in Tallaght Im not having a go, surely somewhere like the Regency would make more sense, Im in santry so might have tried to qualify for the cash league but not travelling all the way to Red Cow for a tournament

I agree. Trying to drag all your local regulars to the far side of the city will not help to increase your revenue

Conbro wrote: »
    I agree. Trying to drag all your local regulars to the far side of the city will not help to increase your revenue
    It was the best venue availible to suit all our regular players.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Russh

Is this for Regulars only and anyone living within 2km radius of Red Cow....?

If not, looks good....Like to play this...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭ROONEYED BY 2/3

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055342424&highlight=Club+Royale

I might be looking for a lift to the Saturday freeroll from Bray if anybody's available ? Gimme a PM.
    Ken is only back from Spain that mkorning so it's touch and go whether he'll make it. Will the overlay make up for the lack of fish???[/quote]
    I AM SURPRISED TO HERE U ASK FOR A LIFT ZAC ALL THIS RAIN! WHY CANT U SWIM. EVERYONE KNOWS URE A FISH JANET PROVED IT LOL

WHITE MEN CANT JUMP.
    BIG FISH CANT SWIM.

Russh wrote: »

EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO COME ALONG ON SUNDAY. ALL SPECIES OF FISH WELCOME!!! THE SATURDAY FREEROLL GAME WILL NOT BE OPEN TO ANYONE BUT I AM SURE THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF ACTION RUNNING THROUGH THE NIGHT. WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GET UP TO 70 CASH PLAYERS IN THE ONE ROOM? THERE WILL BE SATELLITES FOR THE SUNDAY GAME THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT.

There will be satelites anytime theres interest on Saturday and on Sunday before the tourny

Russh wrote: »

Open to everyone hope to see you there!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Anyone driving from the northside either day?

Anyone staying overnight ? I might hang around if there's anyone interested in some late night cash action on Saturda?? ( OK I mean early cash action )

Myself Dave and Glenn are staying im sure there will be a few more.

• Advertisement

mmm XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX all in pre flop :eek:

mmm XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX all in pre flop :eek:
    What?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭belfastlad

my phone is not working for some reason but i will make the call about dealing tonight. keep my name on the list thanks

ClubRoyale wrote: »
    What?
    I was drunk last night. it made perfect sense at the time. :o

Thought as much.Get a lift sorted?

i think Joanne offered but i'm not sure if it was her or not !!! I've sent a PM. Worst come to the worst I'll walk

Dart-> Luas gets you right beside it.

i think Joanne offered but i'm not sure if it was her or not !!! I've sent a PM. Worst come to the worst I'll walk
    sort u out with a lift for sunday if you are about at monday night game in Bakers. I expect Bakers to be busy a lot of people will be checking their loyalty points for the starting stack on Saturday's game.
    Plenty coming from wicklow area shouldnt be any prob.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭JP Poker

rx8 wrote: »
    Who are you ??

Re-launched JP Poker?

Who is TD?

How would anyone have 30+ hrs. on cash tables?

Just home from holiday. This is not one of my games.

I continue to operate as JP Poker.

• Advertisement

JP Poker wrote: »
    Just home from holiday. This is not one of my games.

I continue to operate as JP Poker.
    Sorry for not clearing that up JP

Advertisement