Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Slight problem with 2 Digiboxes connected

• 19-03-2005 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

Hi there

I have connected my old digibox to my Sony 32" alongside my Sky+ box in order to recieve channels with a FTA card.I have 2 slight problems:

1. When I Turn on TV it goes directly to the Old digibox instead of the newer Sky+ box.

2. I now no longer have automatic switching on my Sky+ box, i.e when I change from Rte 1 to a widescreen channel (bbc etc) the picture is elongated.

anyone know how I fix this?

Corm500

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Switch the scarts your tv must have a preference for Scart1.
    ie Sky+ box into Scart 1 if thats the features you want, tvs can be so finicky.

kdjac

Advertisement