Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

football castletroy

• 24-03-2012 10:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I live in the Castletroy area, and wanted to see about playing football, I'm at home minding the kids, so in the evenings would like to get out and about. have been playing in other area's but wanted to now if there anyone around that needs an extra player for the 5 a side football, or wants to see about starting a team.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

Hey Rockyrod,

I have a game going on Wednesdays 8-9pm in delta soccer dome. Sometimes we're short a player or two. I live in Castletroy too so I could collect you if you wanted. I can't guarantee you a game every week but I can give you a call when we're short. Let me know if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

waiting for rocky III to come along

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rockyrod

rocky Dennis, thanks for that would be interested, i'll pm you my number and you can let me know if you need an extra player, thanks again for reply.

Advertisement