Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork GAA Discussion Thread

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 499 ✭✭sendit

teednab-el wrote: »
    Sendit do us all a favour and keep out of the Cork thread, you love stirring sh*t.

Thats funny coming from a Cork person....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭teednab-el

sendit wrote: »
    I was talking about when they played Kerry not anyother team! They may not have beat Tyrone but who won mone in the last decade?

No answer to the soft All Ireland question i see...

If last years All Ireland was so soft how come Kerry didnt beat Down then?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Carthy303

ahh no you didn't all you said was ye beat Down last year

You really are living up to your Kerry roots now..Shut your hole and give your head a chance to think will ya!

Carthy303 wrote: »
    Corks could hardly be called soft.Played Kerry twice.Alright had an easy game against Cavan.Had to travel to Wexford and Limerick.Probably could have got a tougher draw than Roscommon.Dublin in the semi wasnt a soft game.In the final we beat the team that knocked out Kerry,and Down were a good side last year,I don't care what anyone says!

Yes but any of the All Irelands Kerry won between 2004-09 were all ''Soft''

Yes but any of the All Irelands Kerry won between 2004-09 were all ''Soft''
    Your words..Not mine!

• Advertisement

You really are living up to your Kerry roots now..Shut your hole and give your head a chance to think will ya!

And you to your Cork roots by getting your way out of answering questions. Like i asked what was yer excuse for being beat by Kerry in 2009 & 2010? Aperently from 200 to 2008 Cork football was at a low eb yet i remember the 2002 semi final when Cork taught they just had to turn up that day and what happened there?

Your words..Not mine!

So your saying that Kerry didn't win soft All Irelands then?

And you to your Cork roots by getting your way out of answering questions. Like i asked what was yer excuse for being beat by Kerry in 2009 & 2010? Aperently from 200 to 2008 Cork football was at a low eb yet i remember the 2002 semi final when Cork taught they just had to turn up that day and what happened there?

I dont make excuses..That may have been the impression you lot below in Kerry got but I've never been over confident going into any game with Cork footballers.Been following em too long to do that!

So your saying that Kerry didn't win soft All Irelands then?
    For Christ's sake theres no such thing as a Soft All-Ireland!

I dont make excuses..That may have been the impression you lot below in Kerry got but I've never been over confident going into any game with Cork footballers.Been following em too long to do that!

I was there that day and the Cork fans taught it was over before it started and as ever they had every excuse under the sun insteed of Kerry just being better

• Advertisement

For Christ's sake theres no such thing as a Soft All-Ireland!

Care to explane why Kerrys were called that then?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,034 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

*gets popcorn*

going be while yet.

I was there that day and the Cork fans taught it was over before it started and as ever they had every excuse under the sun insteed of Kerry just being better

Well if you've been to enough games against Cork you'll have realised that unfortunately there are two types of Cork fans.Those who go to games just to give abuse to the opposition and whatever other bull**** antics, and you have the genuine football people.Be sure not to confuse the two!

*gets popcorn*

going be while yet.

Bit like Cork when they go on strike?

Care to explane why Kerrys were called that then?

Whys it up to me to explain the views of others?

Well if you've been to enough games against Cork you'll have realised that unfortunately there are two types of Cork fans.Those who go to games just to give abuse to the opposition and whatever other bull**** antics, and you have the genuine football people.Be sure not to confuse the two!

Iv come across alot more of the first kind at games not saying there all like that of course iv also come across lots know knew there stuff aswell

And now you, a kerry man, are going to have a go at Cork hurling?you wouldn't know a hurley from your a**ehole!

Iv come across alot more of the first kind at games not saying there all like that of course iv also come across lots know knew there stuff aswell
    Well at least know how to differentiate between the two..I love the Cork/Kerry banter but I'd like to think I have some knowledge of football aswell!

And now you, a kerry man, are going to have a go at Cork hurling?you wouldn't know a hurley from your a**ehole!

Funny i seem to remember the Cork footballers were on strike aswell. Also Kerry have alot more to show in hurling tthen Cork do wile there were on strike....

Well at least know how to differentiate between the two..I love the Cork/Kerry banter but I'd like to think I have some knowledge of football aswell!

As do i never said i didn't

• Advertisement

Funny i seem to remember the Cork footballers were on strike aswell. Also Kerry have alot more to show in hurling tthen Cork do wile there were on strike....
    alot more to show?32 All-Irelands beg to differ.End Of Story!!

alot more to show?32 All-Irelands beg to differ.End Of Story!!

From 2008 to now i mean unless Cork have been on strike since the GAA started. Also Cork only have 30 hurling All Irleands not 32

Hope the mods get on your case fairly soon. You are deliberately trying to be annoying and you are not been constructive, just mocking and ridiculing Cork GAA. Why don't you go away back to Kerry and stay on the threads there.

From 2008 to now i mean unless Cork have been on strike since the GAA started
    When ye can compete with the big boys and win a few games,then we'll talk about hurling..maybe!For now,stick to what you know!

That's fairly pathetic that your are trying to compare Kerry hurling to Cork. Please don't make me laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,034 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

ya although its more like the amount of time it will take Kerry winning second Hurling AI i'd say more like.

Hope the mods get on your case fairly soon. You are deliberately trying to be annoying and you are not been constructive, just mocking and ridiculing Cork GAA. Why don't you go away back to Kerry and stay on the threads there.

Oh no the mod what ever will i do if im banned from posting, oh ya maybe get out once in a wile.....

ya although its more like the amount of time it will take Kerry winning second Hurling AI i'd say more like.

The way things are going to could win one before Cork....

From 2008 to now i mean unless Cork have been on strike since the GAA started. Also Cork only have 30 hurling All Irleands not 32

37 in total between football and hurling. Same as Kerry.

• Advertisement

That's fairly pathetic that your are trying to compare Kerry hurling to Cork. Please don't make me laugh.

Pathetic like blaming the management every time you get a beating?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement