Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish Promotions Thread *Please read post 1* (*Mod Warning Post #3947)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Class show again this weekend. I was literally in tears laughing over the Sin Cara mask.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭CCWrestling

Here are some matches for CCW Uprising 2015

All_Star_Scramble.jpg

Bingo_v_luther.jpg

Ricky_v_Bruiser.jpg

El_Kid_V_Chaos.jpg

TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW AT ENTERTAINMENT.IE

LIKE CELTIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE INFO

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭NLW_Info

7082_796540817078114_4303293269467936822_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Sirsok

NLW_Info wrote: »
    OTT wrestling

Bus is gettin into o'conell street at 7.15, would I have enough time to get over to the thetre for bell time? I don't know Dublin that well I must say, need to get bus back at 11.30 from George's quay, but I'd imagine if be all right there!

Say my best bet is to get the tickets online also yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

If you got a taxi you'd make it over for bell time, it's a good 30 minute walk from O'Connell Street.

Can't wait for this, shaping up to be another show that knocks it out of the ball park for OTT.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I feel that me and OTT will never meet. Everytime they do a show im either busy/broke or working ha. Someday i will get to a show

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Sirsok

All my mates pulled out ( not wrestling fans so were doin me a favour). Contemplating goin on my own now

Sabu is going to be at the next OTT

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Any results to the show?

I was sickened I couldn't make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Over The Top Wrestling

On Saturday May 2nd at 7:30 PM Over The Top Wrestling goes extreme!
    Over The Top Wrestling: EXTREME SUPERSHOW will take place live from the Tivoli Theatre, Francis Street, Christchurch, Dublin 8. The event will feature a special appearance by hardcore wrestling legend -
    The Homicidal, Suicidal, Genocidal, Death-Defying Maniac SABU!

Tickets for the event are
    12 Euro General Admission
    20 Euro Golden Ticket + Meet and Greet ( Golden Ticket includes private meet and greet signing + professional photo with SABU and other OTT stars, ringside front row seating)

Tickets are available online from www. entertainment .ie
    Tickets are also on sale from WRESTLING MANIA - top floor of Stephen's green shopping centre, D.2

An extreme revolutionary and innovator, SABU's in ring career spans 30 years. He has appeared in all major wrestling companies, including TNA, WWE, WCW and of course, ECW. He has competed all around the world in some of the most hardcore, brutal matches of all time. Now, he is making a rare appearance in Ireland and has set his sight on Over The Top Wrestling.
    Also appearing are OTT fan favorites Ryan Smile, Pete Dunne, The Wards, and "The Lord Of The Manor" Paul Tracey.
    Over The Top Wrestling have been tearing up the Irish Wrestling Scene with packed out over 18s only themed wrestling events featuring hard hitting, tongue in cheek pro-wrestling and comedy in a two hour long show full of thrills and spills.
    There will be a full bar service on the night with great drinks promotions and pizza on sale!
    This event will be one of their biggest events of the year and a show you do not want to miss. Tickets are expected to sell out fast, get yours today!

www. ottwrestling .com
    Facebook/Over The Top Wrestling
    Twitter/@OTTSideshow
    You Tube/Over The Top Wrestling

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 G Spark

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Any results to the show?

I was sickened I couldn't make it.

This is off the top of my head now so anyone feel free to correct me.

Danny "The Beast" Butler def. The Fabulous Nicky with a suplex through a table in a very short match.

William J. Humperdink came out with his entourage of heels and told us The Lads from the Flats would not be there as he had tipped off the Garda so they were now behind bars.
    He also announced that a number of the matches were qualifiers for a Money in the Bank ladder match at the next show.

"Unstoppable" Pete Dunne def. Tucker to qualify for the money in the bank ladder match. Great match.

The Wards (Luther Ward, Paddy Ward & Rocky Mac) def. The Kings of the North (Dunky D, Corvin & Bonesaw) after the Kings legged it to the chants of "Bottlers". Amazing spots left, right and centre including Luther military pressing Paddy and hurling him at their opponents on the outside.

The newly face-turned Gymnasties (Justin Shape, Sammy D & "Chantelle Mantelle" who was actually B-Cool in drag) def. Angel Cruz, The Fabulous Nicky & Martina after Martina turned on her team. Excellent comedy match. "Chantelle" running the ropes in massive heels was quite impressive.

Ryan Smile def. Sean Guinness to qualify for the money in the bank ladder match. Another great match.

Ballymun Bruiser def. Jake O'Brien in a quick squash.

"Lord of the Manor" Paul Tracey def. "The Bastard" Dave Mastiff to retain the NLW Heavyweight Title. Enjoyable main event that polarised the crowd.

Another fun show. Can't wait for Sabu in May.

SABU comes to OTT Wrestling!!!
    Sabu joins OTT on Saturday May 2nd at the Tivoli Theatre, Dublin 8.

Tickets are on sale now from the Wrestling Mania Shop in St. Stephens Green Shopping Centre and from www.entertainment.ie.
    This one is likely to sell out. Get your tickets early.

0428-sabu-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Seriously thinking of going to the next OTT. Sabu and Jigsaw are going to be at it and I haven't been to a show in AGES! Anyone else going? Don't want to be on my lonesome!

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Seriously thinking of going to the next OTT. Sabu and Jigsaw are going to be at it and I haven't been to a show in AGES! Anyone else going? Don't want to be on my lonesome!

Jigsaw is on my hitlist of guys I have always wanted to see live. I head to ever show anyway but this is a 100% must see show

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Had no idea this was uploaded online

Hard to believe its been 3 years. Be apart of CCW's biggest show of the year.

CCW_Revolution_III_Final_Official_Poster.jpg

Also check out CCW on Joe.ie - features a link to the tag match between the teams of Voice of Ireland Contestant John Bonham & Ballymun Bruiser versus Voice of Irelands John Sheehy & Ricky Combat from our last show CCW Uprising. Link below!

http://www.joe.ie/entertainment/video-how-two-voice-of-ireland-contestants-ended-up-in-an-amateur-wrestling-match-in-cork/492806?utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=onsite_share

no-limit-wrestling.jpg
    No Limit Wrestling comes to Naas, Co. Kildare's Moat Theatre this Sunday, April 26th with doors opening at 5pm.

Set to appear are the nation's finest including:
    ~ Luther Ward
    ~ Shawn Maxer
    ~ Lord of the Manor, Paul Tracey (NLW Champ)
    ~ TJ Mehan (IwW Champ)
    ~ Phil "The Thrill"
    ~ Justin Shape
    ~ B-Cool & Sammy D
    ~ Danny "The Beast" Butler
    ~ Bonesaw
    ~ The Fabulous Nicky

PLUS THE LADIES ARE OUT IN FORCE:
    ~ Katey Harvey (PWU Women's Champ)
    ~ Danger Dawn
    ~ Rachelle St. Claire
    ~ Kazza G

Tickets €12*
    Box Office: (045) 88 3030 / www.moattheatre.com
    *Tickets bought online may come with a booking fee. Limited tickets remain at this time. Pre-booking is highly advisable.

If your in Cork City tonight and are looking for some Wrestling related craic, look no further.

table_quiz.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Is Rachelle St. Claire back Wrestling? I've seen a few posters with her in her ring gear on it. Would be deadly if WWE gave her another look.

Click on the link below to see CCW on Irish TV (7 mins in)

http://www.irishtv.ie/cork-matters-45/

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT CCW REVOLUTION 3 THIS SATURDAY. Featuring 2 huge title matches. Voice of Ireland Series 4 Contestants FINAL BATTLE and also just announced a TABLES MATCH. Tickets on sale at Entertainment.ie

combat_v_burns_tables.jpg

LIKE Celtic Championship Wrestling on Facebook for more info.

• Advertisement

SABU is in Dublin tonight with OTT Wrestling at the Tivoli Theatre. Also featuring US Indie Sensation Jigsaw in a 3 Way Ladder Match!
    Luther Ward, Paul Tracey, Dunkan Disorderly, Shawn Maxer in action!
    Plus UK Stars Ryan Smile and Pete Dunne.
    Tickets at the door from 6.30pm.
    11078173_810046492394213_1424513485719031493_o.jpg

Can't wait for tonight lads, OTT always delivers and tonight should be a highlight. I'd honestly be disappointed if more Boards members don't head tonight, there is top quality wrestling at our door step knocking it out of the ball park every time

If anyone from OTT is reading this, please, never book that comedian ever. Listening to a guy insult women's wrestlers for 5 minutes has left a ****ing awful taste in my mouth, especially when we have an Irish woman kicking ass in NXT at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

If anyone from OTT is reading this, please, never book that comedian ever. Listening to a guy insult women's wrestlers for 5 minutes has left a ****ing awful taste in my mouth, especially when we have an Irish woman kicking ass in NXT at the moment.

Fully agree he was ****e only back myself the three way main event ladder match was UNREAL Jigsaw,Pete Dunne and Ryan Smile torn the house down gutted I'm missing the June show but then again I am seeing Shinsuke Nakamura in the flesh.

Agreed. In the door and the rest of the show was as enjoyable as always. Three way was fantastic, and as a Jigsaw mark I was delighted to see him live. Guinness vs Ward was super also, the cans on the line match was a super comedy fest with one of the funniest spots I've seen anywhere. Was fun to see Sabu live but at the same time I kinda hope he retires soon.

But honestly I really hope that comedian never returns. "Woman can't wrestle" isn't a punchline, it's a stupid attempt at a cheap pop.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I felt very uncomfortable entering the venue due to the level of searches both myself and my girlfriend endured, and also the smart comments of the people checking the tickets. Awful. The action in-ring was great throughout and thebostoncrab pretty much summed up my thoughts. Ward vs. Guinness was exciting plus Sabu was great to see also. But that "comedian"....

In reality he's pretty good friends with Becky Lynch as he started out with her back in the day with NWA Ireland. But yeah, cheap pop.

Once again though, OTT put on another stormer of a show. Every single match was enjoyable. The 3 way ladder match and the Cans on the line match were highlights for me.

That doesn't change the fact that he sent the wrong kind of message out to thebostoncrab, and myself for that matter and I kinda felt a bit weird at how into it the audience seemed to be getting dissing the women. The Lads From The Flats were so accurate though, the entrance is very well done ha.

I wasn't disagreeing with you, just pointing out his dissing was kind of strange considering he's mates with the most successful Irish female wrestler.
    I felt very uncomfortable entering the venue due to the level of searches both myself and my girlfriend endured

That's crap that happened to you. Wasn't searched myself, nor was anyone I was with. Was it Tivoli security or OTT guys?

• Advertisement

There was a guy at the door who looked like a dead ringer for Fandango and he took my wallet out of my pocket and went through it in a creepy amount of detail, and took my hat off.

Advertisement