Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Burn your candles

• 11-10-2015 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hello!

Posted a new demo on Soundcloud for anyone wishing to listen!

soundcloud.com/daviddrymusic/burn-your-candles

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 anyaelacru

Hello!

Posted a new demo on Soundcloud for anyone wishing to listen!

soundcloud.com/daviddrymusic/burn-your-candles

Hey

Thought the vocal harmonies, guitar, melody to your above song fab - Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DavidDryMusic

anyaelacru wrote: »
    Hey

Thought the vocal harmonies, guitar, melody to your above song fab - Anna

Thanks very much Anna!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭mid fifties

To be truthful i havent heard anything i havent heard before but can i ask what sort of audience are you looking for, you seem to be dragging out feeling in words in this song anyway.

Your soundcloud reads youre from Dublin if so then thats where youre going to find your audience, just a thought but really nice song.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭mid fifties

To be truthful i havent heard anything i havent heard before but can i ask what sort of audience are you looking for, you seem to be dragging out feeling in words in this song anyway.

Your soundcloud reads youre from Dublin if so then thats where youre going to find your audience, just a thought but really nice song.

Just want to add your song "Dont Hold Back" had a couple of listens really great song and really great the way you sing it some really good songs you got, you should do some collaborations with other lyric writers to build up your song numbers also youre definitely in the right place Dublin, seriously need to get yourself out there if youre not already.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DavidDryMusic

Just want to add your song "Dont Hold Back" had a couple of listens really great song and really great the way you sing it some really good songs you got, you should do some collaborations with other lyric writers to build up your song numbers also youre definitely in the right place Dublin, seriously need to get yourself out there if youre not already.

Cheers, glad you enjoyed it! Yeah in Dublin, great city!

• Advertisement
Advertisement