Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Music Lessons

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Allatrosyhill

Interested in piano lessons in Clonskeagh in Aoibheann -- how do I get in touch with you?
    Aoibheann. wrote: »
    Piano Lessons
    All ages catered for. Grade exams with R.I.A.M or learning to play for enjoyment. 12 euro per half hour. Louth area at weekends in my own home. Can also travel to student's home in the Clonskeagh area mid week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 niamhtullysmith

Piano lessons available
    Play the Piano for enjoyment or prepare for the Royal Irish Academy of Music examinations. Beginners & intermediates.
    Lessons in my home or can travel to students home
    Contact Name: Niamh Tully Smith
    Email: niamh@tullynurseries.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Warren Atkins

Hi, My name is Warren

I am a qualified clarinet player. I have completed all of my grades and used to teach clarinet to both adults and children for the Mayo Concert Orchestra. I am available for anyone who is looking for clrinet lessons.

Do not hesitate to contact me on 0861790100

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 dublinpiano

Piano lessons for all ages and all abilities.

Experienced and highly trained teacher based in Dublin city centre, very competitive rates.

Teaches from home in Dublin 2.

Don't hesitate to get in touch if you'd like more information or have any questions.

Time slots are filling quickly so get in touch soon to avoid disappointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭annash

Hiya

Piano lessons wanted for adult beginner and maybe up to 4 children, ages 6 - 13, in the Borris, Co Carlow area, so can also travel to Kilkenny/Wexford.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭PoleStar

Adult returning to piano. Played to grade 7 standard.

Well motivated fast learner. However, due to occupation need a teacher who can be flexible with regards to lesson times and perhaps lessons only every few weeks.

Looking for lessons at weekend in Dublin.

Please PM me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Avri

Adult returning to piano, fast learner but require teacher after 5.30pm at their own home in Dublin 16 or 24 area.

PM me if you can assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Dr Gradus

Available to teach piano, will travel to your own home.

From classical to pop and rock.

PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 lily_white08

:)Piano teacher available in Clane, Co Kildare:)

Lessons conducted in teacher's home on concert pitch instrument.

Reasonable rates, Junior and Leaving Cert grinds for practical and theory also offered.

PM Hazel for more details or call 086-3544 759

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MrButtons

Subject(s): Classical piano for beginners and intermediates
    Lessons in Students Home? Yes
    Email: walshki@tcd.ie
    Mobile: 0863100730

Experienced piano teacher can teach at home or in students' home if within about 5 miles of city centre. Contact me to work something out.

Lessons possible on weekends. Can Prepare for RIAM or ABRSM exams.

€10 for half an hour, €20 for an hour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 bongo2

Hi,
    I'm looking for someone to give guitar lessons to a 9 and a 12 year old in Macroom/Coachford area, preferably in my own home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 corkladybird

Anyone available to give concertina lessons to an adult beginner in the cork/macroom/millstreet/duhallow or ballincollig areas?

Please reply!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Paul McNevin

IRISH MUSIC LESSONS IN DUBLIN

Lessons available in Irish music on fiddle, tin whistle and flute from one of Irelands foremost traditional music teachers.

Paul McNevin has been teaching music in Dublin 25 years. Paul teaches for schools exams, players of other genres who want to learn traditional music and those who want to learn for their own enjoyment/play professionally or/and play sessions.

He has released best selling tutor books and dvd's on how to play the fiddle.

http://www.melbay.com/product.asp?ProductID=98360WBCD

http://elderly.com/videos/items/224-DVD1445.htm

http://www.elderly.com/books/items/224-1312CD.htm

Learn Irish music fast and from an expert !

1/2 hourly or hourly lessons available, pay per lesson or term

contact Paul McNevin :

085 1212753 or Dublin (Ireland) + 353 01 8373852

email: irishfiddle@live.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Edel1981

LinaKidd wrote: »
    Fully qualified, experienced piano & singing teacher available for lessons in South Dublin (Lucan area).

All levels catered for - from total beginners to advanced, including preparation for RIAM and LSMD exams.

All ages welcome, from children to adults.

Study and enjoy music in various styles – classical, jazz, country, gospel, popular modern songs.

Contact Lina 087 9534789
    Looking to do singing lessons i live in leixlip. Can you send me price and times availible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 clojinted

Hello,

I'm 26 and living in Dublin City Centre. I have no previous experience at the piano. I'd love to be able to play songs like Thunder Road (Springsteen) but also understand the theory behind what I'm doing. I may be wrong but taking lessons with a view to doing grades seems to be the best way to do this. I'm available evenings.

So if you're available and accessible from the city centre please pm me with details (location, cost, lesson length etc).

Thanks very much,

Ger

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Grade 8 Classical Guitarist experienced in teaching available to teach beginner to intermediate classical guitar in Dublin.

Based North Central Dublin.

Reasonable rates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 jsjbingxi

I like the classical music is very much,so When I was in college two older, I hesitate to choose the music appreciation, who knows, that teacher always gave us to enjoy foreign music, such as "Cats drama", I was really a headache, to the last is true The learned nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 murraygm

Classical Violin/Theory teacher available, students of all ages and abilities welcome. I teach in my home in Ballinteer. 1/2 hour or 1 hour lessons, depending on standard. Call if interested - Grainne (0879709976)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Boo!!

I'm looking for piano and voice lessons in Cork city centre, I'm doing RIAM exam 7 next. PM please

• Registered Users Posts: 43 willhouse

Looking to get piano lessons. I'm more or less beginner. Looking for price and availability outside normal working hours in Dublin.

Cheers,

Will

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Aisling v1234

Anyone available to give concertina lessons to an adult beginner in the cork/macroom/millstreet/duhallow or ballincollig areas?

Please reply

Hi are you still looking for somebody to teach you??? ::)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Marar2

I am interested in your violin lessons. I completed grade 4 about 5 years ago but I want to go back to lessons. I live in malahide.

Could you let me know if you have anything available?

Thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 edbreen

Button Accordion Lessons available in Dublin
    2 time all Ireland Champion, teaching button accordion in North Dublin area.
    €15 for half hour classes. Discounts available for groups.
    All levels and age groups catered for.
    Preperation for competitions also available.
    PM me for details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pretentiouslad

I teach guitar in Maynooth area, €10 for half an hour. pm if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Yeager101

Hi,
    Im wondering if there are any trumpet teachers that are available in the city center Dublin or in Sth Dublin/ North Wicklow areas? I have had about 2 lessons.
    thanks
    Yeager

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Alwayson

I write lyrics and need someone to write the scores. I would ideally like to do this as a partnership. I am interested in hearing from professional musicians or music students.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 yeehang0088

Want to learn piano ?
    I'm a qualified piano teacher (ATCL diploma) based in Cork.
    1. All level
    2. Reasonable Rate
    3. lessons in student's house (possible)
    4. Prepare for exam or learn for fun.
    5. Grind for leaving cert or junior cert also available.

Please contact : yeehangpianostudio@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 marcus2004

feebee12 wrote: »
    Experienced teacher available to give lessons in recorder and flute in North County Dublin, email fesheridan@gmail.com
    r
    I am interested in getting recorder lessons for my six year old in the summer, he already gets a half hour during the week, but his teacher does not do lessons in the summer, I know if he stops for the summer he will forget everything, i live in greystones, but can travel to south conty dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Addos

Addos wrote: »
    Guitar Lessons
    Classical & Acoustic
    Learn to Read Music
    Theory classes available
    Junior & Leaving Cert. Practical’s
    Morning to Evening Classes Available
    Brian Farrell BA Hons, DipMus, ALCM,LTCL(TD),LLCM
    Ph 086 380 9624 anytime.
    Trinity College of Music Practical & Theory exams available
    Castleknock, Dublin 15.