Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most unhealthy breakfast you've had?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

I remember when I worked as a barman in graz, austria.

There was a 24hr kebab shop. Made kebabs like this http://thedonerking.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/16943.jpg

I'm ashamed to say how often I had these for breakfast...lunch...and dinner...in the same day :-) back when my metabolism could handle such an attack.

Its their fault, they were only €1.50 and delicious.

Being older and kebabs costing at least €4 in Ireland has slowed down my consumption of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Long Gone

A wh**es breakfast : A cup of coffee and a fag.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

4 big clonakilty puddings chopped up, deep fried and eaten out of a wok

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Kevin the Kid

chupacabra wrote: »
    4 big clonakilty puddings chopped up, deep fried and eaten out of a wok

And that just for starters? Did you pat the pudding down with a paper cloth before you ate them (joke).

I see in another thread you say you said
    Back when I drank only beer it was around 8 beers a night. Now I start my evening with 2 beers followed by around 700ml of rum. Still functional. cool.png

I hope you are doing ok. It sounds like you're not heading in a very good direction.(not a joke)

If you want you could try something new. Turn things around.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭jeanrose770

A big greasy bacon sandwich covered in pepperjack cheese and sautéed onions. Made with about 1/2 lb of bacon and no shame! YUMMMMMMEHHH!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭susanlinda823

Left over pizza from the night before cooked into an omlette with more cheese of course. And bacon.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Have had the Wetherspoons large breakfast, clocks in at around 1,500 calories.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Plastic Cavanman

Recently had two McDonald's double cheeseburgers microwaved the next morning. Not bad really.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,292 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Recently had two McDonald's double cheeseburgers microwaved the next morning. Not bad really.

Oh yes it is! ;)

Oh yes it is! ;)

I'm still alive though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

Basically a very large full Irish! I'm talking 4 rashers, 4 sausages, 3 fried eggs, 2 hash browns, 2 white and 2 black pudding, fried mushrooms and tomatoes and a separate bowl of beans all with 2 slices of fried bread and 4 slices of toast. Washed down with a pot of tea and 2 cans of coke.

And I ate most of it. Everyday for a week in Spain! Don't know how I still have a heart beat!

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Red Wolf

Beef & Tomato Pot Noodle made with Beer.

not breakfast but I just had a peanut butter sandwich with slightly moldy bread. Hope I don't die in the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭hank scorpio89

i went through a phase of making a breakfast burger ..which consisted of a a burger with bacon fried egg onion and spread pudding on the toasted buns needles to say i gain quite a belly after a while

i once ate a doner kebab that i found next to my bed the morning after having a few sherries i ate it cold felt great for about half an hour until i sharted myself in the shower( best place i guess)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Left over chimichanga's with Tequila chaser's :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,542 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

A cold snack box I found at the front door,

I had left it down a few hours earlier to get my key to let myself in, the amount of concentration I had to muster to open the door put the food out of my mind.......:p

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭spongebob89

Luke92 wrote: »
    Basically a very large full Irish! I'm talking 4 rashers, 4 sausages, 3 fried eggs, 2 hash browns, 2 white and 2 black pudding, fried mushrooms and tomatoes and a separate bowl of beans all with 2 slices of fried bread and 4 slices of toast. Washed down with a pot of tea and 2 cans of coke.

And I ate most of it. Everyday for a week in Spain! Don't know how I still have a heart beat!

Because rashers eggs are actually good for you ;) the saturated fat myths have been busted! Tea mushrooms tomato allllll gooood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

Jar of nutella

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Roosterreid

Re-heated leftovers aside..... definitely a fry up in the USA topped off with a slice of pecan pie and cream. I felt sick afterwards, but man, was it good!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭SepTomBer

Beer and gin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Vernonymous

Coke and chips

I just had two sausage McMuffins.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,136 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Beer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Probably the most unhealthy breakfast you can have is no breakfast at all. A sin I commit regularly. Then your 2pm meeting gets moved to 1pm and you dont get a lunch. Then its 4pm and you have a hunger pain and low energy. Next thing you know its 6pm and your in a pub waiting for a pint to settle and you realise a pint of guinness is technically your breakfast that day. :eek:

Yep, I've done that.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭rosb

Plum Pudding and ice cream - the pudding was gently heated under the grill.... yum

Selection Box

Terrys Chocolate Orange

• Registered Users Posts: 12,136 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

If we don't count drugs and alcohol, then probably ice cream is the most unhealthy breakfast ive had.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,231 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Drugs of the back of a dirty toilet in a cubicle at 8 in the morn. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭colosus1908

Beans from night before, with cheese....aim was just to fill my stomach, not "eat".

Advertisement