Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for websites to research your bets? Look here!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭patsman07

Anyone know is there a site that will give premier league results with the prematch odds?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭gnella

patsman07 wrote: »
    Anyone know is there a site that will give premier league results with the prematch odds?

http://www.flashscore.com/ click on game you want and a new box opens,in new box click 'odds comparision' and you will get pre-match odds in loads of markets from a bunch of books

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

gnella wrote: »
    http://www.soccerstatstracker.com/

A BRILLIANT PIECE OF SOFTWARE THAT COST 50EURO BUT IS NOW FREE,ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GET INTERACTIVE H2H STATS THEN THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED,I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE WHO IS ANY WAY SERIOUS ABOUT BETTING ON FOOTBALL TO DOWNLOAD THIS AND HAVE A LOOK

Does this still work? I can't seem to get any results for this years premier league

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Does this still work? I can't seem to get any results for this years premier league

Thing goes corrupt sometimes
    Just uninstall and reinstall and do the update again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

patsman07 wrote: »

Oddsportal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

inforfun wrote: »
    Thing goes corrupt sometimes
    Just uninstall and reinstall and do the update again.
    Getting a error message when i try to update it.

Have uninstalled it and re-installed it 2 or three times now and no joy. Any solutions? Excellent little piece of software when it works.

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Getting a error message when i try to update it.

Have uninstalled it and re-installed it 2 or three times now and no joy. Any solutions? Excellent little piece of software when it works.

This one?

RVWYMME.jpg

Did a proper re-install myself, still getting the error.
    Guess it has soemthing to do with the server where the updates should be. Cant reach them or something. No idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 sarkakos

hi all!! at my opinion find previous matches and she the scores just read the news and see some football games of the you want to bet so simple. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

inforfun wrote: »
    This one?

RVWYMME.jpg

Did a proper re-install myself, still getting the error.
    Guess it has soemthing to do with the server where the updates should be. Cant reach them or something. No idea.

Yeah thats the one i am getting too. I emailed him, but i haven't heard anything back. Shame as its such a good program when it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 john1802

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭fankity flank

I've been using Footy Stats .org for football betting, find it very useful.

The head to head percentage stats are a little strange, not sure they mean much, but the goals and match stats are good, and quite detailed.

I see there's a premium version to unlock cards and corner stats, anyone use this?

www.thestatsdontlie.com do corners and cards for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 betshare

I can't post links cause I am new but the sites suggested already are great. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭markc91

Forebet.com is also very useful

Advertisement