Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladbrokes Poker Festival Killarney-Official Thread -Oct 2008 - €250,000 Guaranteed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 IH8bazar

Hej, I have to work on Friday, but I wanna play in de two side events during the weekend. Can I preregister for this also?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭winstons pt

IH8bazar wrote: »
    Hej, I have to work on Friday, but I wanna play in de two side events during the weekend. Can I preregister for this also?

Hi IH8bazar, welcome to Boards.ie, Neill will get back to you on this as soon as he can

Hi IH8bazar, welcome to Boards.ie, Neill will get back to you on this as soon as he can

No hurry, thank you for the reply :)

greetz

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Hmmmmn. May enter this

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Registration For the side events is on the day only

Regards

Neill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

5starpool wrote: »
    That is more certainly NOT what this states. I think you need to clarify this bit as it is misleading.

you needto contact laddies if you want to buy the full $1250 package
    A limited number of $1,250 packages are available for direct buy-ins. If you are interested in purchasing this package - including the Main Event and two nights at the Gleneagle Hotel - please e-mail irishfestival@ladbrokespoker.com or call +44 (0) 1372 277 722

eoin-dubh wrote: »
    how about bringing in the triathalon ??

texas hold'em - backgammon - chess ??

ill give you a heads up match on that 1

nice idea

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭doke

Sparks43 wrote: »
    ill give you a heads up match on that 1

nice idea

In all seriousness, it's an awesome idea. There are enough people who play all three for something like this to take off.

Regards

Neill

I'm from Belgium, so is it worth coming or will this be probably sold out?

you should be ok if you get up early enough on the sat/sun there will be lots of cash and stts anyway

bring some chips and salad cream and a bit of that lovely chocolate and im sure you will get in lol

• Advertisement

you should be ok if you get up early enough on the sat/sun there will be lots of cash and stts anyway

bring some chips and salad cream and a bit of that lovely chocolate and im sure you will get in lol

Oke lol see ya there, booking a hotel right now :) There will be quite a few Belgians btw :)

Oke lol see ya there, booking a hotel right now :) There will be quite a few Belgians btw :)

grand job the more the merrier there will be at least 1 seat spare in the side events as im planning to go all the way in the main tournie:D:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,637 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

cooker3 wrote: »
    Hmmmmn. May enter this

value...

No we will cater for all . Reg on the day and if u have any probs

Call me - 00353 87 2828744

I will sort out anything u need

Regards

Neill

Also i am on a few forums in europe about the event can u reccommend anymore . I think i am posting on the forum in belgium also ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭eoin-dubh

doke wrote: »
    In all seriousness, it's an awesome idea. There are enough people who play all three for something like this to take off.

anybody else iinterested in this ??

C'mon mr kelly get yer thinking cap on me 'ol china......:pac:

eoin-dubh wrote: »
    anybody else iinterested in this ??

C'mon mr kelly get yer thinking cap on me 'ol china......:pac:

yep vry interested i will have a bg board and a chess board with me on the weekend

eoin check the post out on the main forum lol

http://www.forumsuperstars.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14945

yep vry interested i will have a bg board and a chess board with me on the weekend

eoin check the post out on the main forum lol

http://www.forumsuperstars.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14945

Tryin to read back what this is about

Fill me in

Neill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭ Mateo Old-fashioned Globe

tried to pay into this on the 1250 package option and it will not let me in saying invitation only. Drop us a pm or text Neil thanks

tried to pay into this on the 1250 package option and it will not let me in saying invitation only. Drop us a pm or text Neil thanks

Ill check this out and have an ans tm Fran

Neill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭i didn't do it

Will they take cash on the day for these or will we have to go online somehow to pay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

Will they take cash on the day for these or will we have to go online somehow to pay

All side events can be paid for in cash on the day.

Connie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

Mateo Old-fashioned Globe pm laddies at irishfestival@ladbrokespoker.com or phone them at 00441372277722 thats wats on there site if u want info on direct buy in with hotel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭ Mateo Old-fashioned Globe

corkie123 wrote: »
    jackyback pm laddies at irishfestival@ladbrokespoker.com or phone them at 00441372277722 thats wats on there site if u want info on direct buy in with hotel

No luck packages reserved for online, just booked hotel direct

No luck packages reserved for online, just booked hotel direct

Yes just to clarify as i spoke to Fran on this , Ladbrokes have packages reserved for online Qualifiers and must hold onto these for Qualifiers as they have committed to 150 seats .Players at the moment may only purchase seats for the main event on Ladbrokes. Ladbrokes have purchased the packages for online qualifiers only .

If u have any issues with regards Accomodation or the event you can contact me direct on 087 28 333 43 or at cueclub@eircom.net and if i can not resolve the problem i will put u in contact with the correct person who can .

Regards

Neill K

Note to all Players:

Decision made today after a meeting with all parties of the event that the event is to be capped at 650 players only . At the present moment Ladbrokes have taken 150 seats from this and the offline events we know have over 150 seats now reserved.Big Slick and the Cue Club also have 40 seats reserved for the super sat.

This Brings us up to 350 seats gone for the main event at present . We now strongly advise that seats are purchased to avoid any dissappointment . If we hit our max capacity the prizepool will stand at a massive €325,000 for the main event.

Players must Register online prior to the event and registration will close online at midnight September 28th.

Regards

BigSlickEvents
    CueClubEvents

Please note is the guess is repated it is the first one in wins

Please note is the guess is repated it is the first one in wins

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

think we might need a stewards inquiry on this 1 lol:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

If the capacity is 800 as you already said why is it being restricted to 650 players :eek:

• Advertisement

kakak1 wrote: »
    If the capacity is 800 as you already said why is it being restricted to 650 players :eek:

The tables are now seated 9 handed dave at all times instead of the previously planned 10 players per tables. Ladbrokes and all parties agreed that the cap is in place. The 800 was absolute max capacity on the gaming floor and we feel now with this floor plan players will be more comfortable and we can work the room alot easier .

Advertisement