Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin GAA Discussion Thread MOD WARNING POST #2944

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭bren2001

charlie14 wrote: »
    Surely that cannot be right. What happens if it`s 45 metres or more out when he shoots?

If there is no advantage to the team that is fouled, the referee can call it back for the original foul. Doesn't matter if you are 45 metres out or 21.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭Past30Now

Dublin vs Derry - League Final - This weekend?

It hasn't been cancelled as a mark of respect for David Moyes's managerial career with United. It is still on.

Anyhow, assuming all players available (Excluding Kevin O'Brien and Ciaran Kilkenny, ignoring small injuries and suspensions) who would be picked for a first fifteen.

My line up would be Cluxton, Cooper, O'Carroll, McMahon, McCaffrey, Nolan, McCarthy, MDMA, O'Sullivan, Flynn, Connolly, Brogan A, Costello, O'Gara and Brogan B.

Of those fifteen, I think 12 could be reasonably certain of a start, with Nolan, Costello and O'Gara competing with Brennan, Darren Daly,Paddy Andrews, Paul Mannion, Kevin Mc and Jason Whelan for the last three spots. I thought Costello looked significantly more dangerous than Paul Mannion at the weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Past30Now wrote: »

It hasn't been cancelled as a mark of respect for David Moyes's managerial career with United. It is still on.

:confused:

My point is that we are playing in a massive match at the weekend, and the last four pages in this thread have been mostly dedicated to ignoring/highlighting the bad behaviour of a number of individuals and their appalling abuse of a referee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Anyhow, assuming all players available (Excluding Kevin O'Brien and Ciaran Kilkenny, ignoring small injuries and suspensions) who would be picked for a first fifteen.

My line up would be Cluxton, Cooper, O'Carroll, McMahon, McCaffrey, Nolan, McCarthy, MDMA, O'Sullivan, Flynn, Connolly, Brogan A, Costello, O'Gara and Brogan B.

Of those fifteen, I think 12 could be reasonably certain of a start, with Nolan, Costello and O'Gara competing with Brennan, Darren Daly,Paddy Andrews, Paul Mannion, Kevin Mc and Jason Whelan for the last three spots. I thought Costello looked significantly more dangerous than Paul Mannion at the weekend.

Shyte. I just spat my coffee all over meself reading that. :D:D:D

Think that BB, Alan B, Flynn, DC are nailed on starters up front. I know that CC is the great white hope of Dublin football, but I don't think that it is a given that a starting jersey is automatically his. It may be soon, but it isn't just yet, at least not to the degree that he gets it over Kevin Mc, EO'G or Paddy Andrews, or even Dean Rock when he gets back from injury.

Based purely on league form, you'd have to give the other 2 spots to Kevin Mc and EO'G. However, Gavin may want to keep them in reserve to keep our bench as strong as it was last year. He has often said that he wants to finish games with his strongest 15 and not start the game with his strongest 15, so you never know.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Costello has shown well this year and doing fine for 21s. We shouldn't need to have a look at him again. Mannion needs the game more and we should be thinking much more about that than fielding the strongest side. Otherwise I'd leave the 21s out at the start and maybe give them the final experience a little later in the game if required.

I'd like to see Brennan given a run, McCarthy or Flynn start in midfield and Connolly played in the A.Brogan role, with Alan given a run inside to look at those options for later in the year also, or in case of injury. Alan has been in great form, but we are starting to look reliant on him again. I'd even go as far as to see how we get on without MDMA starting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,727 ✭✭✭✭Godge

I read today that Farrell and Gavin have agreed that the U-21s won't be included on Sunday which means McCaffrey, Costello and Mannion are out of consideration.

If Ger Brennan is back, he can fit in at 6 with McCarthy and Nolan and one of Andrews, Kevin Mac and Whelan for the last spot.

I don't think we'll see Ger Brennan back for this game. He was carrying a pretty serious knock into the Vincents club champo game. He is using the time between his last Vincents game and, our first Leinster champo game to rehab the injury. Methinks that Gavin is fine with that. He knows what Ger Brennan brings to the table. He is also coming off a very busy off season with his club. There is no need to play him on Sunday, just to give him game time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

I miss having Ger at halfback - when he shows up and is on form he shuts down even the best of them. That being said I'd rather have him for the championship if he is indeed carrying knocks and looking for time off to heal up.

I would rest Cluxton and give Sean Currie another day out. We know what Stephen has in the tank, he's as reliable as good weather during the Leaving Cert for the most part. Currie's relatively unproven at intercounty and would really benefit from another swing at it. The backline has to be Cooper, O'Carroll and Philly; Michael Fitz has had a serious drop in form and needs to come up to their level. The half-back is little less settled - McCaffrey hasn't started recently if I'm not mistaken so I'd give him a go. McCarthy could go with another run too since he's not as potent as I've seen him. The centre half back is up for grabs - I'd mostly plug for Nolan, moving Cian O'Sullivan into midfield, resting MDMA and giving Davy Byrne his second run. Leave O'Mahony off the bench (dare I say panel!) following his previous shocker. Alan Brogan wide at 12, Dermot Connelly at 11 and Flynn at 10. Full forwards would be Bernard, O'Gara and Paddy Andrews

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Past30nows team looks good to me. Maybe Brennan in for Nolan, I think Nolan has looked good this year certainly better in the half back line than Cooper, that would be my strongest back line, I agree with 1 to 4. I think Brennan needs a game now, would like to see Bastic too but it might be too early for him.
    Compared to last year Rock has had no impact. He might find it hard to get back into the team as Alan Brogan and Costello are in the mix now too.

Coopers position at the moment is very much in the corner IMHO, plus I think Mahon might be a possible number 3 if needed, not great there but certainly played better this year in there than Cooper or Brady did last year.

Not getting the goals like last year but I liked the way the team pushed for points when turning over cork recently.

I don't know if we'll see much of Whelan in the championship but I think he's contributed more this year than last and is showing a steady improvement.

All on all I'm very happy with what was thrown up by the league win or loose we've had the max amount of games. I would just have liked to see a bit more of Brennan, Bastic and most importantly Rock as I think he needs game time but the other two boys could possibly just slot in, but Rocks accuracy might be needed in tighter games against Ulster teams later on if Dublin get that far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Gael85

Stoner wrote: »
    Past30nows team looks good to me. Maybe Brennan in for Nolan, I think Nolan has looked good this year certainly better in the half back line than Cooper, that would be my strongest back line, I agree with 1 to 4. I think Brennan needs a game now, would like to see Bastic too but it might be too early for him.
    Compared to last year Rock has had no impact. He might find it hard to get back into the team as Alan Brogan and Costello are in the mix now too.

Coopers position at the moment is very much in the corner IMHO, plus I think Mahon might be a possible number 3 if needed, not great there but certainly played better this year in there than Cooper or Brady did last year.

Not getting the goals like last year but I liked the way the team pushed for points when turning over cork recently.

I don't know if we'll see much of Whelan in the championship but I think he's contributed more this year than last and is showing a steady improvement.

All on all I'm very happy with what was thrown up by the league win or loose we've had the max amount of games. I would just have liked to see a bit more of Brennan, Bastic and most importantly Rock as I think he needs game time but the other two boys could possibly just slot in, but Rocks accuracy might be needed in tighter games against Ulster teams later on if Dublin get that far.

Rock,Bastic&Brennan wont be back until Championship.u21 players will be rested next Sunday.

Agree that we missed Brennan this Spring. He rarely makes the headlines for doing the flashy stuff. But when he is not there, that is when you realize how much we rely on him to steady the ship at the back. He is also a vital link man when Cluxton decides to go short on the kick outs. Would rather he rest up more, if need be. We'll really need him come August/September.

I disagree about resting Cluxton. We have a shot at a fairly major piece of silverware & our first champo game is next up on the agenda. The time has arrived to start playing with our strongest hand & get everyone all playing together as a unit.

I don't think that Sunday is the time to be experimenting with new players, or playing others, for no other reason to give them game time. The time for that was during the O'Byrne Cup and the earlier rounds of the league. I rarely criticize Jim Gavin's decisions. But I do think that he did make a mistake in playing Cluxton so often in the first few league games & not giving Currie valuable game time then. But that is a mistake that he can't undo now. He can rethink all that come next Spring. I don't think he should be trying to do it this late in the year.

Dean Rock missed most of the league last year, coz he was off with his club. But when he did join up with the inter county panel, he made an impact right straight away. He didn't seem to need any time to gel with the other players or get up to speed. Fingers crossed that happens again this year, when he is recovered from his injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

Always a big admirer of Brennans defensive abilities but for my money his kick passing is unmatched in the Dublin team. I wouldn't say we rely on him to attack or anything but he adds a lot at CB.

If fit and healthy, himself and Dean Rock will firmly establish themselves in the 15 by late summer imo.

I can see the forwards being Flynn, Rock, Connolly, Brogan, Brogan, Andrews/O Gara.

Dubs make three changes for NFL final against Derry 25/04/2014
    Bernard Brogan will start his first match for Dublin since last September's All-Ireland SFC final when the Dubs face Derry in this Sunday's NFL Division 1 final at Croke Park (4.0).
    The St Oliver Plunkett's/Eoghan Ruadh man was sprung from the bench in Dublin's semi-final victory over Cork to telling effect, scoring five points (three frees).
    There are two other changes to the starting 15 from the one which began against the Rebels last time out with Cian O'Sullivan returning to action at midfield, in place of Declan O'Mahony while Eoghan O'Gara will line out at full-forward with Kevin McManamon making way in the attack.

DUBLIN (SF v Derry)
    Stephen Cluxton (Parnell's)
    Philly McMahon (Ballymun Kickhams)
    Rory O'Carroll (Kilmacud Crokes)
    Jonny Cooper (Na Fianna)
    James McCarthy (Ballymun Kickhams)
    Nicky Devereux (Ballinteer St John's)
    Kevin Nolan (Kilmacud Crokes)
    Michael Darragh Macauley (Ballyboden St Enda's)
    Cian O'Sullivan (Kilmacud Crokes)
    Paul Flynn (Fingallians)
    Paddy Andrews (St Brigid's)
    Diarmuid Connolly (St Vincent's)
    Alan Brogan (St Oliver Plunkett's/Eoghan Ruadh)
    Eoghan O'Gara (Templeogue Synge St)
    Bernard Brogan (St Oliver Plunkett's/Eoghan Ruadh)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Cannot see that team starting

Think we have seen two changes before each league game so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

I agree with the earlier poster. Start with the strongest team possible. I wouldn't be resting anyone.

Its a significant trophy and should be respected as such.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Im not sure about Devereux really lads, but i've not seen enough of him to make final judgement.
    Do you think he'll cut the mustard and make it this year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

bohsboy wrote: »
    Start with the strongest team possible. I wouldn't be resting anyone.

Its a significant trophy and should be respected as such.

We have lots of possible strongest teams, so we can afford to rest a few people. It would be hard for us to agree on a definitive 15, so there would be various combinations. Always good to have a few on the bench to spring, just in case of Derry are doing better than we expect or in case of injuries. Every trophy is significant. We, and every county, should take the Mickey Harte approach and try to win everything we can. Minnows should be trying to win the All-Ireland. Otherwise the question arises "Which game do you intend to lose?" Naturally they want to win their next game and will try to do so, and then the next and so on. Derry will want to win today too. We should prevail though. Up the Dubs.

Denis Bastick named at 26 on the bench, delighted about that and hope to see him today!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭STB

I see there is no thread for the League Final today. Anhoo. The scale of fouling by the Derry team is shocking.

O Gara was looking to keep his shorts in one of the sequences of play in the last 5 minutes.

I also hope this Ulster defensive crap is not sneaking back into the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Who's the northern eejit doing the commentary on TG4? Bellyaching that a marginal tackle was a bang on penalty for Derry and then doesnt say word when mcmenaman gets pushed from behind as he shoots

• Registered Users Posts: 20 mhaigheo

Jarlath Burns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭John Cherry

Too easy.Go on the Dubs :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

Welcome to Croke Park Derry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

Good going lads, don't get overconfident now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Amprodude wrote: »
    Welcome to Croke Park Derry.
    Out with that rubbish!

Impressive from the Dubs today. Its gas the way hurling and football have almost done a swap in terms of predictions for the summer ahead. Football used always be more open with four or five teams with the potential to win the All Ireland but now its hard to see beyond one team. Whereas hurling it was hard to see beyond Kilkenny for years and now you have a situation where any of 7 or 8 teams are in with a good shout (ok to be fair i personally think the All ireland winners will come from Kilkenny, Clare, Tipp or Dublin)

An impressive display of firepower from the lads today with everybody putting in a decent shift. Spectacular goal from Brogan was the highlight followed by some cracking points from all over the pitch. It was a great follow on from the 17 point swing in the semi-final against Cork and it's long overdue that we see Dublin perform to their potential! Back to back league titles lads, you can be proud of that one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

Can't see past Dublin for the all Ireland again this year

Very very impressive

Dublin have used 36 players in 9 league games.Appearances+Subs for 2014 League Games

Cooper, Jonny 9
    Macauley, Michael Darragh 8+1
    O'Gara, Eoghan 6+3
    Cluxton, Stephen 8
    McMahon, Philip 8
    McManamon, Kevin 7+1
    Byrne, Davy(Ballymun) 2+6
    Nelson, Darragh 2+6
    O'Sullivan, Cian 7
    Brogan, Alan 6+1
    Reddin, Ciaran 5+2
    Nolan, Kevin 4+3
    McCarthy, James 6
    Andrews, Paddy 5+1
    Fitzsimons, Michael 5+1
    Brady, Tomas 2+4
    McCaffrey, Jack 2+4
    Devereux, Nicky 2+3
    Connolly, Diarmuid 4
    Cullen, Bryan 4
    Flynn, Paul 4
    George, Sean 4
    Kilkenny, Ciaran 4
    O'Carroll, Rory 4
    Costello, Cormac 3+1
    Carty, Shane 2+2
    Whelan, Jason 2+2
    Lowndes, Eric 3
    Daly, Darren 2+1
    O'Mahony, Declan 2+1
    Hudson, Paul 1+2
    Brogan, Bernard 1+1
    Currie, Sean 1+1
    Mannion, Paul 0+2
    O'Brien, Kevin 0+1
    Watson, Daniel 0+1

Dublin have scored 14-138(180) and conceded 11-117(150) in 9 league games. Scorers 2014 League Games

McManamon, Kevin 3-17
    Connolly, Diarmuid 2-11
    O'Gara, Eoghan 3-7
    Brogan, Bernard 1-11
    Brogan, Alan 0-12
    Andrews, Paddy 1-8
    Costello, Cormac 0-10
    Cluxton, Stephen 0-10
    Macauley, Michael Darragh 2-2
    Hudson, Paul 0-7
    Kilkenny, Ciaran 0-6
    Reddin, Ciaran 0-6
    Whelan, Jason 1-3
    Flynn, Paul 0-5
    Cooper, Jonny 0-4
    McCarthy, James 1-1
    Byrne, Davy(Ballymun) 0-3
    Carty, Shane 0-3
    Cullen, Bryan 0-2
    Mannion, Paul 0-2
    McMahon, Philip 0-2
    Nelson, Darragh 0-2
    O'Sullivan, Cian 0-2
    Brady, Tomas 0-1
    McCaffrey, Jack 0-1

• Advertisement

Jim Gavin managerial league/championship record played 24 won 19 drawn 2 lost 3 scored 37-376(487) conceded 21-294 (357)

2013 Championship Played 6 Won-6 Drawn-0 Lost-0 Scored 13-99(138) Conceded 5-71(86)
    2014 League Played 9 Won-6 Drawn-1 Lost-2 Scored 14-138(180) Conceded 11-117(150)
    2013 League Played 9 Won-7 Drawn-1 Lost-1 Scored 10-139(169) Conceded 5-106(121)

24 19 2 3 37-376(487) 21-294(357)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Not a team out there to beat us.

We're a class above atm.

COYBIB

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Dublinproud

Slattsy wrote: »
    Im not sure about Devereux really lads, but i've not seen enough of him to make final judgement.
    Do you think he'll cut the mustard and make it this year?

On today's performance i don't think he did himself any harm at all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Yeah agreed excellent all round performance from Devereux. He has a great turn of pace which gets him out of trouble defensively and also provides some attacking threat too would need to work a bit on his scorin tho. I'd have him ahead of Nolan at the minute as hes shown a greater adaptability across the HB line. Nolan struggled at 6 against Cork

Impressive from the Dubs today. Its gas the way hurling and football have almost done a swap in terms of predictions for the summer ahead. Football used always be more open with four or five teams with the potential to win the All Ireland but now its hard to see beyond one team. Whereas hurling it was hard to see beyond Kilkenny for years and now you have a situation where any of 7 or 8 teams are in with a good shout (ok to be fair i personally think the All ireland winners will come from Kilkenny, Clare, Tipp or Dublin)

I would rate a few teams above Dublin in hurling at the moment.

We're a class above atm.

COYBIB

Don't be overconfident now. Yes Dublin are good but can be beaten on any given day. Remember last year they were supposed to give Kerry a roasting in the semi and only barely fell over the line in the end. Any great team can be beaten, that's what makes the GAA interesting.

Cork beat Dublin once in the League already and only for a complete collapse in the second half in the semi they were on course to beat Dublin going by their 1st half display but Dublin were better in the end and final score is all that matters. Cork Kerry, Mayo, Tyrone, Donegal, Derry won't be too far away from having a say in the championship.

Its already been shown that there's a handful of teams that can dominate Dublin for long periods of a game - Cork twice this year, Mayo & Kerry but I personally don't think that there's a team that can keep with them for 70 odd minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

. only for a complete collapse in the second half in the semi they were on course to beat Dublin going by their 1st half .

only for that completely self induced collapse that dublin had nothing to do with :o

I would rate a few teams above Dublin in hurling at the moment.

Your underestimating Dublin. One thing for sure they are a draw that no one would like to get come knock out time. They have some classy hurlers but they also work extremely hard. Id definately have them over Galway and Limerick. Probably a puck of the ball between them and Cork and they aren't far off Clare, Kilkenny and ourselves. Capable of beating anyone

I'd agree he had about three lovely disposessions today where he flicked the ball out of a players hand. Looked good against cork too. I think he's good enough.

Great game by Cooper today he had a great game on lynch a lad Dublin couldn't stop earlier in the year.

The game today was not great imho. I think it was a combination of Derry not showing up and Dublin studied the DVD of the last game and simply fixed everything. O'Gara was fantastic today he put scores on a plate for brogan and Connelly. Flynn was also very good.

I'd say Monaghan will be the surprise team this year they have plenty of lads who can score from play, they have a great mix of big strong players and fast ball carriers.

• Advertisement

I'd agree he had about three lovely disposessions today where he flicked the ball out of a players hand. Looked good against cork too. I think he's good enough.

Great game by Cooper today he had a great game on lynch a lad Dublin couldn't stop earlier in the year.

The game today was not great imho. I think it wad a combination of Derry not showing up and Dublin studied the DVD of the last game and simply fixed everything. O'Gara was fantastic today he put scores on a plate for brogan and Connelly. Flynn was also very good.

I thought Nicky did very well today,and did not look out of place on that team, but that wasn't the test I expected from Derry yesterday. They seemed nervous, and with the exception of their full back line, almost stand offish.

I don't know what Eoghan O'Gara has to do to get a free. He got at least three "pucks" to the face in the first 15 minutes. He makes life so much easier for Brogan and the other forwards, and has to be one of the first names on the team sheet.

I was surprised that Bernard got MOTM. He played very well, scored a great goal and three good points from play, but Cooper and Flynn were brilliant today. Cooper kept a grip on Lynch and added to the attack on a number of occasions. Flynn was everywhere. It might be the blue boots, but he was up and down the pitch all day.

Very good performance from the Dubs.

What I didn't see was a black card for Dublin, but I assume we got one given that we had six replacements on the field. I assume it was Paddy Andrews, but I didn't see it.Anybody care to enlighten me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭bren2001

What I didn't see was a black card for Dublin, but I assume we got one given that we had six replacements on the field. I assume it was Paddy Andrews, but I didn't see it.Anybody care to enlighten me.

You are allowed 6 subs nowadays. Either way, a black card would use one of the subs anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

We're a class above atm.

COYBIB

Wouldn't be getting cocky just yet. The only team that can be us is ourselves.:D

Played great stuff at times yesterday, the pace in the team is frightening. As previously posted can see teams putting it up to us during the summer,but over the 70mins I cant. Mayo couldn't see it out again 13 men in last years final.
    And the U21 still have to come back in, Mannion,Jack Mc,Costello, aswell as Cullen,Brennan.
    Few head aches for Jim.

So lads, whats the team come 8th of June?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Palz

what was the attendance yesterday ?

Palz wrote: »
    what was the attendance yesterday ?

Just under 39.000 - of which 6,852 bought blue noses for autism !

I thought that the Derry support was thin on the ground, a decent colourful crowd for Donegal and Monaghan game. There appeared to be almost no supporters at the Division three game. I wonder if it's possible to get three games in CP, I'd imagine Cavan and Roscommon would rather have had a crowd at an earlier time then no crowd on a Saturday night.

I thought that the Derry support was thin on the ground, a decent colourful crowd for Donegal and Monaghan game. There appeared to be almost no supporters at the Division three game. I wonder if it's possible to get three games in CP, I'd imagine Cavan and Roscommon would rather have had a crowd at an earlier time then no crowd on a Saturday night.

Coincidentally I was speaking with one of our girls involved with the Senior Ladies - she was saying they would've loved the chance of say a 12 o'clock slot in Croker yesterday rather than the hike upto Cavan (later switched to Dunleer). Great win for the ladies to reach their 1st ever league final too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Well, i'm glad to be proven wrong. I was voicing concerns about the team in the past few weeks but they've improved with every game and look very strong now.

I think out of every team that has won the AI in the past few years, we have the best chance of stringing a few of them together.

Cork, Kerry, Mayo and maybe Tyrone might have something to say about it but I fancy our chances now.

COYBIB.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement