Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Spirit Rolling Tobacoo?

• 11-04-2014 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Is it possible to buy American Spirit shag/rolling tobacco in shops here? If so, would it be in most shops?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

Not available, sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭neamhspleachi

Pueblo tobacco which is very similar to American Spirit, is available in 35gm packs in Tesco in the north of Ireland

I usually stock up & bring 50 packs of American Spirit back with me from Lanzarote every year, €2.25/35gm pack

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭JohnDozer

American spirit is also available in tesco extra I think... Definately in the one in newry anyway, although can be out of stock occasionally! Also a shop called miss maguires (I think) in church lane in belfast always has an ample supply of both. I don't really like the pueblo, but smoke American spirit most of the time, when I can keep my stocks up! I have a good few packs of pueblo I'd be interested in passing on if anyone is interested...

American spirit most definately not available in the republic. I've tried everywhere... Some issue with the licence for it apparently!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭DLMA23

FYI, Asha in the Stephen's Green Centre is selling 12.5gm packs of American Spirit for €10 & 25gm packs of Pueblo for €18

Exorbitant pricing, but it is what it is

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Tbh, it's almost impossible to get it in loose tobacco in US too so cherish the place you finally find them in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement