Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw After Mania - April 7th [Mania Spoilers Inside]

1212223242527»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Do you think the reason he is getting the call up due to his reactions on NXT (that were not planned) - or the fact they are very high on his brother right now and they want to keep him sweet?

or am I just reading too much into it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

WWE/NXT has always been high on Bo (& Bray.) They seem to have a version of the Randy Orton get out of jail free card. For example both Bo and Bray have had a failed WWE call up and then were sent back to developmental. Most others just get fired even other 2nd/3rd generationers.

I do believe Vince McMahon likes their father Mike Rotunda (I.R.S.) a lot and maybe that's the reason they are as sweet on the two brothers.

In terms of Bo's call up I just think WWE thinks it is time for Bo.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Clemantis

beakerjoe wrote: »
    429bff872de635e619d9dba1a1c3cc02c4e5a0e0cfb91b88ede37344241d17de.jpg

*shudders*

I can see why WWE are high on Bo. He has a unique look about him, there's something very marketable there.
    I haven't watched all his matches, but I thought he was decent enough in the ring. Has he hurt anyone in NXT?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Foggy.nelson

Jaysus rey mysterio got no reaction from raw crowd at all on monday, probably already mentioned here but I fell asleep monday night

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Jaysus rey mysterio got no reaction from raw crowd at all on monday, probably already mentioned here but I fell asleep monday night

Crickets, Barrett got a massive pop though, it's way beyond time for Rey to retire.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Rey's one of the only people to get injured more than Christian the last few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Everyone ****s on Mysterio these days but I'm still a huge fan. He's by no means past it and everyone seems to be quick to praise both Punk and Jericho for their great series of matches with him a few years ago but don't seem to give him props. Shame really.

Advertisement