Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

If you're not voting FF, becareful of which Independent you may pick

• 24-02-2011 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭

I keep hearing on the radio about, basically what amounts to Fianna Fail gene pool loyalists running as Independents. Fair enough, it may suit some to vote that way. But, I don't for a minute believe that the likes of Mattie McGrath wouldn't jump at the chance of rejoining the Soldiers of Disaster should their fortunes start to reverse in the future. Beware the wolf in sheeps clothing.

In recent years M McG was frequently on radio holding an anti Govt line. His words said one thing while his votes often said another. I doubt that he's the only one out there.

Advertisement