Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoes for night wear (girls)

• 12-12-2006 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

I have to know - am I the only girl who finds it impossible to find a pair of shoes they like, being heels/boots I mean?

I've been trying to find some, boots preferably for the cold weather, but everything seems to be stilletto (which just isn't going to happen) or with normal high heels theres no grip on them and I'm falling all over the place like I'm off my face!
    And when I do find a pair that are walkable they're hideous!

A good pair of shoes withs straps, a high but thick heel is all I want. Oh and not wedges (yuck).
    Now does anyone have ANY suggestions??

Thanks a mil for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

What about those wedge type ones with the center cut out. You get the stability of wedges with the approximate look of stillettos?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,962 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Have you looked in River Island? They do some thick heeled boots which look fantastic, my missus has a pair and while I prefer her stillettos they still look pretty amazing.

Advertisement