Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The YooToob thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭Ronnie Beck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Roadkill are probably the best episodes on the MotorTrend channel, it's worth watching the rest of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

BMW GINA is a fairly old concept car but I happened upon a pretty recent video

• Registered Users Posts: 12 rossconi

Savage.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Wouldn't want to get sparks in his...... Eye :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

dgt wrote: »
    Wouldn't want to get sparks in his...... Eye :eek:

I bet he fries bacon naked.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

• Registered Users Posts: 9,587 ✭✭✭tossy

Should be renamed the consequences of being a moron!!

The car burst into flames at 2.32 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

tossy wrote: »
    Should be renamed the consequences of being a moron!!

The car burst into flames at 2.32 :eek:

It made me re think speeding for a minute................... a minute..... :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I don't understand, are they stupid? Are they reefing the steering wheel when pulling back in to cause it to fishtail everytime?

ladas ladas everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭TrailerBob

I've looked at a number of these, and it just seems that the standard of driving in Russia is just awful. They all have to have dash cams for insurance it's that bad. Makes our drivers look pretty good after all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

TrailerBob wrote: »
    I've looked at a number of these, and it just seems that the standard of driving in Russia is just awful. They all have to have dash cams for insurance it's that bad. Makes our drivers look pretty good after all

Well there's definitely more crazy mad drivers out there. Though if everyone started using dash cams here in sure we would gather up quiet a library of idiots behind a wheel too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

TrailerBob wrote: »
    They Don't have to have them it's just Insurance fraud, and scams are so widespread, you are better off with a dashcam, check out the guys who jump out in front of traffic, check out the guy in this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKMRsvZe2Dc

But agreed if dashcams were more widespread in Ireland we could have our own show on TV3 every week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,380 ✭✭✭fletch

My uncle caught this the other day

Must have been going full tilt.. idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

Someone on here mentioned that we'd see Irish driving as bad as the Russian stuff if we all had dash cams. Fletch has started the ball rolling...

Cui bono?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭rovoagho

Live by the sword....

Very sad to see someone die although I am not surprised in the slightest. He was a lunatic on the road and put a lot of lives in danger from his carry on. His friend passenger in the car has apparently survived thankfully.

Veloce wrote: »
    Very sad to see someone die although I am not surprised in the slightest. He was a lunatic on the road and put a lot of lives in danger from his carry on. His friend passenger in the car has apparently survived thankfully.

He wasn't driving, he was the passenger.

He wasn't driving, he was the passenger.

So someone else was driving his car?

Veloce wrote: »
    So someone else was driving his car?

That's what happens when you let your crazy mates borrow you car.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

That's what happens when you let your crazy mates borrow you car.

That what happens when you let your crazy mates drive and they try to drive like you

Shane_ef wrote: »
    That what happens when you let your crazy mates drive and they try to drive like you
    Is that what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Yeah... It wouldnt surprised me if it turns out he was the one driving and not his mate

On the other hand if he let someone else drive his car and this guy crashed then he should have known better...

Regardless who was driving, when you play with fire...

And TBH when you drive like this two things will likely happen eventually, either you have an accident or you will kill/hurt someone.

You can get away with it for a while but, no matter how good you are, luck will eventually run out one day.. sooner or later

Might sound a bit harsh but what can I say, I was one of them

More madness from the ring

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/scores-chevys-hidden-50-years-finally-sale-160911547.html
    Lambrecht Chevrolet of Pierce, Neb., was like many Midwestern, small-town dealers — owned and operated by a family, with minimal overhead and little need for advertising since most customers were neighbors. Ray and Mildred Lambrecht ran the dealership with just one employee for 50 years before closing up, and later this year the Lambrechts will sell off a trove of 500-odd vehicles they've held onto over the decades — including roughly 50 with less than 10 miles on their odometers. It's less a car sale than a time capsule auction.

Advertisement