Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ice White 3DS announced

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Wetai

It's pretty nice, but would get dirty easily. Maybe they could revise the 3D system eventually (as a redesign, or as part of the likely redesign e.g. w/ the 2nd slider) to be able to utilize the 3D without needing a black border, because the black is annoying w/ any colour except black .. probably putting some people off non-Cosmo Black.

Hopefully they'll release different slide-pad attatchment colours to match the blue, red, white + monster hunter, and green + purple systems.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

i dont want fecking white one... i want more games....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Nollog

i dont want fecking white one... i want more games....
    mario 3dland is out the same month, and 2 days later, mario kart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

/\/ollog wrote: »
    mario 3dland is out the same month, and 2 days later, mario kart.

Resident Evil Revelations out January 27th too, keep em coming ninty you have a LOT of making up to a day 1 buyer.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,526 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

That black border is fine, just needs to be a matt finish so as not to be distracting when playing in a lit area, the normal depth of field in the reflections is quite off-putting when you are trying to focus on the virtual depth of field in the top screen proper.
    And, yeah, probably would want to wait for the redesign with the second slider incorporated.
    Unless you're a weirdo what has to own every colour...

• Advertisement
Advertisement