Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Skyrim Followers

• 02-01-2014 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good follower and how/where i can recruit

I currently have Mjoll the Lioness, and would like to try out others

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Faendal

Decent archer companion.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Are there any vampire followers i can recruit, i heard of Serana but think you can only recruit her in Dawnguard

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

How far along in the game are you and what console are you playing on?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Im playing on the 360, lvl 35.

Im currently reforming the Blades, recruited 3 members & have to retrieve an Elder Scroll from Winterhold College

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

There are a couple of fellow students at the college of Winterhold who make decent followers, Brelyana and Onmund can't be killed afaik and make good stewards if you get the Hearthfire download. Serana is only available in the Dawnguard add on and I don't think there are any other vampires you can recruit. If you join the Companions in Whiterun there are a few decent followers there and also some good trainers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14037/?

This i think is the best mainly as your followers and NPCs dont get hurt by your attacks. And if your a FUS RO DAH mofo like me then they normally get hurt a lot.

They never attacked you and you can have more than one follower, thnik you can select the amount I have 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 MR.SKYRIM

j'zargo is badass

• Registered Users Posts: 23 cathalobrien

I agree with dreamers75, they this tends to be the best option

Advertisement