Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Bridge [FX] [** Spoilers **]

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Can't wait for Season 2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

i really liked season 1 up until the last 2 episodes, it seemed like the show was taking a massive change in direction, ill probably tune in for an episode or two, and see how it goes, hopefully it will get back on track

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Just watched the 1st 3 episodes back to back and wow there is so much going on, really returned to form after the poor final episodes of season 1 but yet very different to season 1. It takes elements from it to progress the plot, for all that is going on it's very slow to reveal some things like charlotte and ray only re-appear in ep 3

And it's got Lola from run lola run in it :eek: :) Or Marie from the Bourne movies as she might be better known ?

4 episodes in, liking season 2 more than season 1 as in pacing, storyline & actings especially Diane Kruger who has improved greatly:p

episode 6, another solid episode though lesser on Eleanor :D

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I'm enjoying it so far but there is a lot going on and yet it's very slow to go anywhere :confused:

calex71 wrote: »
    I'm enjoying it so far but there is a lot going on and yet it's very slow to go anywhere :confused:

find that as the episodes slowly develop, more details are revealed which are interesting, now at episode 9 :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Way behind on this, just watched 2.07. Enjoying it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Certainly the remake is complex. I've finished the second season. Ratings are a bit iffy, so we may not see it again. Quite a high body count this time around, and maybe the plot was a bit muddled in parts - CIA included. They really downplayed the autism side of things this year, plus the last few episodes do sort of rush a bit in the loose end department.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Certainly the remake is complex. I've finished the second season. Ratings are a bit iffy, so we may not see it again. Quite a high body count this time around, and maybe the plot was a bit muddled in parts - CIA included. They really downplayed the autism side of things this year, plus the last few episodes do sort of rush a bit in the loose end department.
    I've finished season 2 as well. While I enjoyed it, I thought they perhaps over complicated this season a bit, with so many intertwined storylines. This is what I feel brought about the rushed feeling in the later episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,967 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Not too surprising, I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Only watched four episodes and whilst I did like the huge contrast in the two leading characters, I just couldn't find the push to watch anymore.

Now that its canceled, I can move on;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

oh no, I really enjoyed the first 6 or so episodes, the OH and I stayed up late one night watching them but lind of downhill from there. Started watching s2 and up to 6 at this stage, probably won't bother revisiting now it has been cancelled

• Advertisement
Advertisement