Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are all the single men???

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rogerball

Spacecat, spacecat, spacecat, imagine if men were to meet up and discuss women in bars... there would be outrage! I was coming on here to suggest that most of the single men in Cork are around the dancefloor in Reardons on a saturday night, waiting for a drunk mess to collapse into their arms

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭spacecat

Roderball, Rodgerball, Rodgerball......you have taken me up all wrong!!! I was merely suggesting that us ladies would start a Blog to inform others, both men and women of the different bars and clubs that we visit. Not necessarily voicing our views on the fitness and availability of the folk that would frequent these establishments. Consider us the David Attenborough of the social world.;)

There are a lot of single men out there who are happy to remain single too :) For whatever reason they mightn't want to pair up at the moment, lots of folk under serious pressure financially etc etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

Well there is a gang of over-30's childfree (so I'd say mainly single people) talking about meeting up over on this thread so post/read the thread and come and meet up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

spacecat wrote: »
    Hmm, I'm thinking....all us single ladies on this thread should meet up. Say, in one of the above mentioned bars every other week or whatever. Then we can start a 'blog' giving our inpression of the bar and the chaps that frequent it:D

That would be funny. I'd turn up and put myself on display* like some sort of demented peacock.

Spacecat: WFT is that guy in the blue top hat and orange bow tie up to?

Space cat's Friend: I don't know but I'm calling the bouncers if he comes any nearer

*I wouldn't really.

• Advertisement

Chuck Stone, very funny!;)

To be honest, if there was someone in a blue top hat and orange bow tie I would have to go and talk to them. Sounds like they might be good fun:D

It would make a change from RL tops or football shirts,ha ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

If anyone sees a large handsome angry-looking chap with a magnificent beard, buy him a whiskey. Even if it's not me, handsome angry-looking bearded gentlemen everywhere always deserve more whiskey.

Sarky, I will buy your beard a Wiskey;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Sarky wrote: »
    If anyone sees a large handsome angry-looking chap with a magnificent beard, buy him a whiskey. Even if it's not me, handsome angry-looking bearded gentlemen everywhere always deserve more whiskey.

Are you my long lost brother?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

54kroc wrote: »
    I'm available for some loving and offer very competitive rates.

Hey hey, no place for that kind of thing on this forum :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 Miguel_Angel

A girls meeting sounds like a really fantastic idea the problem is that ye, girls, can barely recognise a single men in a pub when he is in front of ye! :P.

And, yeah, I completely agree with the point of being single, I like being single and mostly girls are looking for a "relationship" rather than a "friendship" :D.

However, if I find an Irish redhaired girl.. I will be happy to be taken!. :D.. (That is not going to happen ever though!! :D).

Best!.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I'm single in Cork but now that I think about it I really haven't gone out in the last age for unknown reasons - just too wrecked from work, college and football I guess!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

And also the army of women pawing at us like we were just a piece of meat to them?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Miguel_Angel

Definitely, single ladies don't know when a single man is in front of them!!.. They even don't know when someone is interested in them!! :P.

Irish ladies.. Polish, Spanish and French girls are going to get all single men in Cork if you don't do something! :cool:.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭sporina

Owen wrote: »
    Hah ... in the words of Monthy Python ... RUN AWAY! :D:D

love it!!!!!

Advertisement