Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Halloween/Mid-term reunion.

• 15-09-2006 10:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

28th October 2006, 12 noon, outside Stephen's Green (as per usual). That's the first Saturday of the mid-term break. How do we feel about costumes?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Sounds like a lovely idea. But maybe some people would prefer it on the second Saturday. Some people will wear costumes, some won't, it's all nice and optional.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'd prefer the second saturday, I'll be on Poland on the 28th.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

God damn! Everyone's going to Poland these days! I own that nation, it's been my thing for the past four years...Why is everyone taking it away from me now!?!? ;(

I'll be in the Burren with the entire Ballyfermot art department for the 28th I think. Not that that really matters to any of you -the reunion won't fall apart wihtout me...

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Thursday*

This a session two one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

No, it's a CTYI one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

the reunion won't fall apart wihtout me...
    Yes it will! Now I have nobody to impose on for the night.

Raphael wrote:
    No, it's a CTYI one.

Yay!

God damn! Everyone's going to Poland these days! I own that nation, it's been my thing for the past four years...Why is everyone taking it away from me now!?!? ;(

I'll be in the Burren with the entire Ballyfermot art department for the 28th I think. Not that that really matters to any of you -the reunion won't fall apart wihtout me...

:P

Oh Gráinne, you just made it cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

*thrust* Oh yeah... Housing Polish immigrants will become cool next. Methinks Dave likes the idea, likes it gooood *ipmplying Dav's a homo*
    Emily, if I am around you can crash at mine. We can make passionate love by the candleligth and listen to Chris Debourgh all night long.. It'll be beautiful <3

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

huzzam! costumes! i shall go as a snake. now i need someon to go as a plane, samuel jackson and a spork.
    the date sounds good to me!

• Advertisement

*thrust* Oh yeah... Housing Polish immigrants will become cool next. Methinks Dave likes the idea, likes it gooood *ipmplying Dav's a homo*
    Emily, if I am around you can crash at mine. We can make passionate love by the candleligth and listen to Chris Debourgh all night long.. It'll be beautiful <3

We all know Dave's a homo, have you seen him around Aidan lately?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I might be around. SUbtle costuming shall be in effect, all being well.

Piste wrote:
    We all know Dave's a homo, have you seen him around Aidan lately?!
    Forget Dave, have you seen JOHN?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Desmoulins

I'll be in the Burren with the entire Ballyfermot art department for the 28th I think.

Is that the day of Ash's par-tay?

Raphael wrote:
    Forget Dave, have you seen JOHN?

Ah but he's always like that around Aidan, Dave has a girlfriend!

And dear God, people think I'm bad with alcohol? Never let John drink around Jeff again!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

hmm... whats this all about >_> ...
    <--newb to CTYI forum...

Piste wrote:
    Ah but he's always like that around Aidan, Dave has a girlfriend!

And dear God, people think I'm bad with alcohol? Never let John drink around Jeff again!
    Ah, but John's FUNNY with alcohol. And much, much gayer

Hey I was plenty gay! Didn't you see me grope Jean?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭HoboJesus

Piste wrote:
    Hey I was plenty gay! Didn't you see me grope Jean?

Why would anyone pay attention to that when John was getting it on on the dance floor?

Cos I was groping Jean roundabout the time when we were all crashed in the living room listening to Pink Floyd records?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

HoboJesus wrote:
    Why would anyone pay attention to that when John was getting it on on the dance floor?

Hahahaha!

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

I just realised I'm out of the country for this reunion. Who wants to show up the next weekend and make me feel all warm inside?

Next weekend the 23rd or next weekend the 30th. Becuase I'm in Sligo for the 30th.

The weekend following the one mentioned in the first post in this thread. First or second of November cheapaim.

The first of November's a Wednesday is it not? The 4th could work, that's a Saturday.

To day I did nothing, which is strange cos I have rarely had a Saturday in two tyears where I've done nothing, do people still meet up at Stephen's Green at 12pm on Saturday?

So it is. Good work Liz, you'll make sergeant for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

4ht not so good for me. probs going to see wicked. but will be at the one sat before the 4th of sat after.

Incidentally, If this is the weekend mentioned in the first post, I won't be there. Nor will anyone else who wants to go to Gaelcon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 jen-pixie

Hey, it seems that neither Saturday works for everyone, so perhaps there could be reunions on both? Then we can all take our pick!

• Advertisement

And some poor sad losers with no lives at all (viz Muggins) can go to both! Yippee!

Advertisement