Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Racist Unionists in the North of Ireland

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

mike65 wrote: »
    north of Ireland, Donegal - geographic area.

Northern Ireland (note capitals) political entity.

two different places.

Thank you, I understand what the difference is between the North of Ireland and the Republic... now, can you explain why you brought up Donegal in the first place? Looking forward to your response....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

While I'm a nationalist when it comes to the situation up North, unionists are descended from the English and Scottish people who settled there over the centuries.

Since there is no evidence that humans first evolved in Ireland, more likely this took place in Africa. Consequently everyone is descended from someone who came from somewhere, those English in turn came from central Europe and so on. Unionism is intrinsically racist as it is based on who you are descended from, nationalism is based on the people of Ireland working together which is potentially inclusive of everyone, whatever about its failings in practice. ne of the most important Unionist parties recent (or still) had a motto "Simply British", which is a racist motto given that they are not in Britain, they are only identifying those who benefited from colonial ethnic cleansing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

For those of you who haven't updated your After Hours glossaries, "debate free of agendas" actually means "debate where the end result can only be that "all the thieving sponging foreigners are kicked out".

I'm proposing a bounty on PaulieD's posts. Can someone find an AH post by PaulieD which isn't about immigrants or in an immigration thread?

Winner gets a Bounty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

PaulieD wrote: »
    We cannot afford to pay them to live in Ireland. Ireland is bankrupt.

Just because the country is in a poor financial situation does not mean it provides the right to turf people who have earned the money provided to them by law.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

For those of you who haven't updated your After Hours glossaries, "debate free of agendas" actually means "debate where the end result can only be that "all the thieving sponging foreigners are kicked out".

I'm proposing a bounty on PaulieD's posts. Can someone find an AH post by PaulieD which isn't about immigrants or in an immigration thread?

Winner gets a Bounty.
    I'm afraid you will have to wait 2 weeks before his next post in AH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭Richard

How can they be alienated? They are a majority.

This lot do not represent anywhere near a majority of Unionists, let alone a majority of Northern Ireland. They're idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭Richard

PaulieD wrote: »
    Why do people on here crave "a thanks". Irish are a mere 1% of California, while the Mexicans, often illegal, are the majority.

I thought Mexicans WERE Irish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭b28

First of all, northern Ireland is nothing to really write home about!

Have a look at these attachments Czech Republic versus northern ireland.
    Now the czech people have a case in defence, the north doesn't
    Who wants to be british? its not really a pretty, cultural nationality in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭b28

Fair enough, Britain is a super power bla bla bla...
    But really, I dont like the culture, the people etc...I dont know why they aren't envious of other nations since they are nothing worth visiting.
    I hate seeing ugly British men trying to score women in Prague....its an insult!!
    British people should stay in britain if they think its so great, everywhere they go they complain about. They reason they travel is to buy property, cause trouble, get a woman because they have below average looking women who dress cheap and talk like their using a loudspeaker, and appear superior!
    So many places are soo soo much better than Britain, so why are they so arrogant??

I dont dislike all british, some are sound surely

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

How can they be alienated? They are a majority.
    I don't think its very fair to relate these guys to all prodestants now in all fairness.

These people are just the scum of the earth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

b28 wrote: »
    .I dont know why they aren't envious of other nations since they are nothing worth visiting.

Visiting the UK - yer doin' it wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

1huge1 wrote: »
    I don't think its very fair to relate these guys to all prodestants now in all fairness.

These people are just the scum of the earth.

Wishes people would learn to spell Protestant

Advertisement