Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LittleBigPlanet (aka the best thing ever)

• 08-03-2007 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭

Since no one else made a thread, I guess I will :p

There's an official trailer out there, but the GDC presentation is much much better still. Everyone's buzzing about it, and for good reason. This is really a must-see video, and explains the whole thing much better than text could:

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/9860

Some pics:

littlebigplanet-20070307004407127.jpg

littlebigplanet-20070307004358690.jpg

littlebigplanet-20070307004400065.jpg

Some pictures of the embedded 'creation' interface:

x1pjzF2-RYhxRUF3TnBVpDmDOEXvqp7KzkXuO7UPbF-3FhZk8pPe3Tdd26yTGgn2N5jFIuiDxMAoDriLEA1nNjrg1tye4Tq5rwtjdmrS6xsOTA3oEqJfiHAfA

x1pjzF2-RYhxRUF3TnBVpDmDPM4F8cGlFhvHmbu4oAyUHAEIHarOHIwp_Vpjjs-OmxUZEax5-oxtMQH_whNuqCDoHhJGZzepjpPWNJV0DquZg2Xiqm3NoY_bQ

Pretty much my most wanted game right now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

exciting stuff I agree

wouldnt call it the most wanted game at the moment. one of the most innovative uses of next gen technology...yes. Pretty much seems to be getting the closest to that *platformer sandbox* dream gamers have longed for (and on the pc always ended up being dreadful) and the co-op element is the ultimate boost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

BlitzKrieg wrote:
    exciting stuff I agree

wouldnt call it the most wanted game at the moment. one of the most innovative uses of next gen technology...yes. Pretty much seems to be getting the closest to that *platformer sandbox* dream gamers have longed for (and on the pc always ended up being dreadful) and the co-op element is the ultimate boost.

I'm intrigued, what PC titles are you referring to?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

wave of those old horrible make your own 2d platformer games that swarmed the pc around 1996-1998. Game factory or some junk like that.

I remember being young and excted buying one of them and in the end being horrible disapointed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 GameBeaker000

That brings back horrible memories of 2 days of my childhood wasted on creation mode. I'll have nightmares tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

That brings back horrible memories of 2 days of my childhood wasted on creation mode. I'll have nightmares tonight.

Your childhood? The game came out in 2008, how old are you 14? :p

Also you might want to stop digging up old threads, the mods will just lock them!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement