Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to but Pokemon cards in Dublin?

• 10-07-2014 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

What shops still sell Pokemon cards in Dublin, because I think Smyths, P&J, and Toymaster have stopped, but I can't be sure.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well there's meet-ups in Gamers World every week, Tuesdays 1-4pm, so there's a good spot to pick up cards. I believe Forbidden Planet sells them too, but it's been quite a long time since I've been there. I've gotten some cards in Argos before, so you could have a look in there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Gamersworld, forbidden planet, tesco, smyths and toymaster all do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TheJuicebx

Which Tesco, Smyths and Toymaster? I can't find them in town.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

The ones off Parnell street. Smyths have them behind the customer service type counter and toymaster have them at the tills.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TheJuicebx

I can't believe I missed them, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭GraphicGaming

have you tried ebay ? as you can buy the exact card you are looking for there or a small collection for not too much. also adverts would be a good bet too just once you dont get someone over valuing there collection.

Just be careful with buying off eBay incase you get fake cards. Always check the feedback of the seller to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭GraphicGaming

Just be careful with buying off eBay incase you get fake cards. Always check the feedback of the seller to be sure.

i have done this before and i noticed while i was browsing through that some sellers post up SCAN OF REAL CARD. im not sure this is even legal but watch out for that too

Advertisement