Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cheapest place to buy GTA V PS4?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

I want far cry too, play the damn game Taco!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,479 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Tacoman wrote: »
    NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

NOOOOOOOOOOO! I want GTA!!!

edit - Sheehy beat me to it :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

May be sacrilege to say such here, but there's a lot more to the gaming world than just GTA, far cry 3 was great, I imagine 4 will be too. Can't wait to get it myself, but just spent all my money on ps4 related activities, can't stretch any further :P

I'd advise you give it a lash!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

FFS STILL NOT HERE - Whats going on simply games

Evilwithin was dispatched on friday and with me on the monday

Gta was dispatched on friday and still not here wed

I just wanna get stuck in now yaknow lol I hope i get it tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Phoned my local SuperValu today and asked if they had GTA in. They said "Not yet, but that doesn't necessarily mean we won't have it tomorrow."

What?!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Just to mention Far Cry 4, its on my christmas list so unless Santa has seen some of the stuff I've been up to this year, it should land ounder the tree on christmas morning :pac:

Also, after being delivered to PM this morning, about 7 hours later and still no update. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Just to mention Far Cry 4, its on my christmas list so unless Santa has seen some of the stuff I've been up to this year, it should land ounder the tree on christmas morning :pac:

Also, after being delivered to PM this morning, about 7 hours later and still no update. :o

They took their payment off me half an hour ago and it is showing as checked in, it's just a matter of delivering it to my depot which is two hours from Belfast now. Probably be the morning before I get my grubby mits on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

mutley18 wrote: »
    They took their payment off me half an hour ago and it is showing as checked in, it's just a matter of delivering it to my depot which is two hours from Belfast now. Probably be the morning before I get my grubby mits on it.

Ya, I just checked mine there, checdked in at 4pm, living in Cork so this wont be around until sometime tomorrow. :o

funny-Frodo-face-Lord-of-the-Rings.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

biggebruv wrote: »
    FFS STILL NOT HERE - Whats going on simply games

Evilwithin was dispatched on friday and with me on the monday

Gta was dispatched on friday and still not here wed

I just wanna get stuck in now yaknow lol I hope i get it tomorrow

Same thing. Waiting on 2 games from simplygames. one shipped last tuesday, the other (GTAV) shipped friday.. still nothing. 3 other games i've bought from them over the last couple months took 3 days to arrive after dispatch, like clockwork.

I was on their site looking for a support email to contact, but it says before emailing to wait 10 days, or 20 if its international shipping before contacting them, thats the minimum before they'll investigate.

Im not sure where they ship from, but if its the UK, i was reading this, which might have something to do with it..
    "UK postal workers take unofficial strike action"
    http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2014/11/10/roya-n10.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

My Parcel Motel account says it is now "In Transit" so hopefully I get it tonight. :-)

Same thing. Waiting on 2 games from simplygames. one shipped last tuesday, the other (GTAV) shipped friday.. still nothing. 3 other games i've bought from them over the last couple months took 3 days to arrive after dispatch, like clockwork.

I was on their site looking for a support email to contact, but it says before emailing to wait 10 days, or 20 if its international shipping before contacting them, thats the minimum before they'll investigate.

Im not sure where they ship from, but if its the UK, i was reading this, which might have something to do with it..
    "UK postal workers take unofficial strike action"
    http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2014/11/10/roya-n10.html

I got a reply back they told me my copy was actually shipped on monday
    Not friday even though they said it was. Uggghhh they said it was something to do with the publishers of gta so hope i get mine tomorrow now

Heres the email
    Thank you for your email.

We apologise that you received an email on Friday advising that your game
    was shipped, your order was not shipped out until Monday 17th November so we
    are sorry for the confusion. This is due to the fact that the publishers of
    GTA categorically do not issue any retailers with their games until the day
    before release they are very strict on ensuring the game reaches customers
    no earlier than the street date.

Your order was shipped out via Royal mail 1st class delivery which is
    usually 1-3 days.

I got a reply back they told me my copy was actually shipped on monday
    Not friday even though they said it was. Uggghhh they said it was something to do with the publishers of gta so hope i get mine tomorrow now

Heres the email
    Thank you for your email.

We apologise that you received an email on Friday advising that your game
    was shipped, your order was not shipped out until Monday 17th November so we
    are sorry for the confusion. This is due to the fact that the publishers of
    GTA categorically do not issue any retailers with their games until the day
    before release they are very strict on ensuring the game reaches customers
    no earlier than the street date.

Your order was shipped out via Royal mail 1st class delivery which is
    usually 1-3 days.

Hmm, ill send them an email tomorrow so and see whats up with my order if nothing arrives. ACU supposedly shipped on tue 11th along with GTA on friday..
    Funny too, i was about cancel my preorder on friday afternoon and just pay the extra tenner at retail for GTA, but at half 5 friday evening i got a dispatch email, i went to the site and checked and on the GTA page it said "in stock".. they say to you in the email how they didnt get it in until monday..crowd of chancers.. i would of canceled if they hadnt sent a dud dispatch email and picked it up in xtravision with a 75e voucher i got.

Hmm, ill send them an email tomorrow so and see whats up with my order if nothing arrives. ACU supposedly shipped on tue 11th along with GTA on friday..
    Funny too, i was about cancel my preorder on friday afternoon and just pay the extra tenner at retail for GTA, but at half 5 friday evening i got a dispatch email, i went to the site and checked and on the GTA page it said "in stock".. they say to you in the email how they didnt get it in until monday..crowd of chancers.. i would of canceled if they hadnt sent a dud dispatch email and picked it up in xtravision with a 75e voucher i got.

yeah if id have known it was not gonna be sent out till the monday I would have F-ing canceled it and bought it in argos
    and i got the email at the exact same time as you on that friday

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭DaveD

I bought this in Argos today for the Xbox One for €58.99 and got the pre order bonus. However having played it to death on the 360 I'm just not able to get in to it again.

Anyone fancy swapping for COD Advanced Warfighter? Or taking this off my hands! I have the receipt.

I haven't used the bonus code.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Thread in bargain alerts... ps4 with gta bundle and far cry 4 409... Savage price...

yeah if id have known it was not gonna be sent out till the monday I would have F-ing canceled it and bought it in argos
    and i got the email at the exact same time as you on that friday

Any luck with delivery yet ?, still nothing here.. got an email response saying it didnt dispatch until monday from them aswell.. man simply games will be last resort from now on, a crowd of time wasters.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭markc2951

argos are doing the gta v bundle for ps4 inc farcry 4 for 410

Any luck with delivery yet ?, still nothing here.. got an email response saying it didnt dispatch until monday from them aswell.. man simply games will be last resort from now on, a crowd of time wasters.

nope still no copy

I am praying I get it tomorrow I dont wanna go the whole weekend without this now LOL

its made worse because I asked them last wed or thur if its in stock and will reach me by release day and they said it absolutly will :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

nope still no copy

I am praying I get it tomorrow I dont wanna go the whole weekend without this now LOL

its made worse because I asked them last wed or thur if its in stock and will reach me by release day and they said it absolutly will :rolleyes:

They lie through their teeth it seems. Wouldn't be surprised if their waiting on re-stock and nothings been dispatched at all yet.. unless theres something up with postal delays, because if they shipped monday it should have arrived today.

I was in at etravision earlier to pick up a copy with the 75e i got on the account, but their out of stock.. ill try again tomorrow if nothing arrives in the post, and return simplygames copy back.(and still waiting on ACU that shipped 11th from them aswell... bast*&rds!)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 popsynesbitt

Hi everyone. I have Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition (day one copy) sealed unopened for ps4. It's a gift and I don't play RPG. Will swap for GTA V

They lie through their teeth it seems. Wouldn't be surprised if their waiting on re-stock and nothings been dispatched at all yet.. unless theres something up with postal delays, because if they shipped monday it should have arrived today.

I was in at etravision earlier to pick up a copy with the 75e i got on the account, but their out of stock.. ill try again tomorrow if nothing arrives in the post, and return simplygames copy back.(and still waiting on ACU that shipped 11th from them aswell... bast*&rds!)

I got mine this morning i hope ya got yours too Happy gaming
    The bright side of all this the whole weekend to play this bad boy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Is it worth picking up the PS4 GTAV bundle?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,479 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Mc Love wrote: »
    Is it worth picking up the PS4 GTAV bundle?

The bundle with far cry and gta v is brilliant, best deal that's out i'd say.

that doesnt seem to be available, only the one with GTAv

Just got given out to by the missus for ruining the surprise - getting one off santy :D:D:D

I got mine this morning i hope ya got yours too Happy gaming
    The bright side of all this the whole weekend to play this bad boy :)

Mine arrived too mate, along with ACU. when it rains it pours as they say :D

Mine arrived too mate, along with ACU. when it rains it pours as they say :D

Im gonna pick up unity and farcry after a week or so of v

Gta always gotta come first to me haha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement