Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

falan wrote: »
    My problem is getting a game to work. I have the open tray error. Think the laser is f*cked. It takes about 50 attempts to get it to work. Anyone fix Xboxes around limerick? Message me if you do:-)

I have that too, you need to give it a knock on the top when you put the disc in (not too hard or you'll damage the laser/disc but not too light so it won't make a difference)

Missions were fun :P

Especially delivering a van successfully even though it blew up :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I was having the same issue with mine but I tried these 2 things and it worked.

First I had the xbox up on its side and used it like that, the second one I had it upside down and again that worked too.

Used to have that issue with the original PS console back inbred days until I just left it Upside down to use

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Why are you shouting so much!? We can hear you downstairs..

It's GTA, they're killing me.

Who is killing you!!!??

People on GTA..

What's their names!!?

Show me!!

This is pointless, it's not even funny, why are you killing me!? :'(

Want to fly a jet? (Proco adds a sticky bomb)

OMGZZZZ.

NOW I'M GOING TO GET MY REVENGE!!!

BOOM.... (trololol)

I cri evritim..

Hehehe, I love getting a jet or buzzard and putting a sticky on it then leaving it for someone else to take.
    I wait for them to fly off before blowing it up or sometimes with the chopper, I get on too and then parachute out.

Think I did that with the car with Etcher the other night

"Why are you jumping out of the ca.....BOOM!" A vendetta!!

You know what I was thinking about the other day? Its probably been mentioned in the other thread but the game could do with a main hub or safe house for crews so everyone can hang out there. Get some arcade machines in so you can play retro games just like in Shenmue :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,472 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ye can head to an apartment to chill out but yeah they seriously need to add a pool table, darts board, arcade games!

They have the Darts game in pubs, cant see why you cant add some line of code to be able to purchase one for the garage or some other room.

Speaking of rooms, why cant I hire a maid to clean my bedroom, the place is a mess with, for reasons unknown to me, female clothing on the ground and what not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

This is pointless, it's not even funny, why are you killing me!? :'(

Want to fly a jet? (Proco adds a sticky bomb)

OMGZZZZ.

NOW I'M GOING TO GET MY REVENGE!!!

BOOM.... (trololol)

I cri evritim..

I did make it perfectly clear to him that if he fired at us he would die.

10 seconds later...

Okay so R* announced 2 live stream events this week, tonight and again on Friday. I'm guessing the Friday one is to show off the Heists they will be releasing tomorrow/Wednesday:pac::):o:(:mad:

actual_1410791363.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I have that too, you need to give it a knock on the top when you put the disc in (not too hard or you'll damage the laser/disc but not too light so it won't make a difference)

Missions were fun :P

Especially delivering a van successfully even though it blew up :P

I thought it was gonna fail when the van blew up, all i saw was fists, boots and golfclubs laying into the side of the van then boom:pac:
    I was having the same issue with mine but I tried these 2 things and it worked.

First I had the xbox up on its side and used it like that, the second one I had it upside down and again that worked too.

Used to have that issue with the original PS console back inbred days until I just left it Upside down to use

Thanks lads i'll give these tips a go, It'd wreck your head:(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Wow, that brings back memories. My original PS would only load games if it was upside-down & someone was standing on it until the game started!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Lads any weird Easter eggs online??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,708 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Renewed my live today so Dishonoured will go on the on finger again.

Anyone online tonight for a crew session? Playlists etc, Boards crew, XBox

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I'm 200k off buying the Besra, I would love the MilJet too but can't be bothered grinding that much

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I'm 200k off buying the Besra, I would love the MilJet too but can't be bothered grinding that much

If I were you, I'd wait until the next update, just in case there's something you'll end up wanting more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Happy birthday GTA 5:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

falan wrote: »
    Happy birthday GTA 5:-)

No updates, no happy birthday from me!!

R* posted a new news story on the Social Club but it's blank. Has 282 comments :pac: You know R* can do whatever the F they want one they can get nearly 300 comments on a blank news story!!

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52314/grand-theft-auto-v-release-dates-and-exclusive-content

Still up with 427 comments. They're just playing with people.

They put up some artwork and in the comments said thanks for the 1st anniversary comments and they have loads of info soon. Guess it will be october 2nd before we get 1st anniversary stuff so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Some idiots thinking it was great to go all god mode on us earlier on kept killing us wouldn't leave us alone bita crack all the same with keshfm93 and dannybubble

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Can anyone join the boards crew? Or could someone point me in the direction of a thread please.

Anyone can join from the forum, whats your gamertag?

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Can anyone join the boards crew? Or could someone point me in the direction of a thread please.

Head here and request an invite or post your rockstar username and I'll send an invite.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie

Have you done the GTA training course? Its free on the R* website. You cant join unless you have the cert from R* to say you completed it. Just let Sheehy and the leaders know you are worthy and wont lose us points.

EDIT: Damnit Sheehy and Max :)

Have you done the GTA training course? Its free on the R* website. You cant join unless you have the cert from R* to say you completed it. Just let Sheehy and the leaders know you are worthy and wont lose us points.

EDIT: Damnit Sheehy and Max :)

Next time we will make sure they go through boot camp :D

Thanks fellas, no I haven't done the training, well I don't think so. I've only been playing online for a few weeks up to level 14 or so I think. My tag is DeathMagnet23

Thanks for the speedy replies and help.

Thanks fellas, no I haven't done the training, well I don't think so. I've only been playing online for a few weeks up to level 14 or so I think. My tag is DeathMagnet23

XBOX or PS?

Playstation

• Advertisement

Not finding DeathMagnet23. If you don't have a Rockstar username, go to the link below and sign up. Then reply with your rockstar username and I will sned you an invite

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/

Advertisement