Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ferroli solar cylinders immersion element

• 07-11-2013 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Hi, I am organising a plumber to replace an element in a ferroli solar cylinder for me, it's a 300 lt cylinder. Could someone familiar with this type cylinder tell me what size element will fit diameter and length. Thanks very much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

If it's the ferroli aquacyl solar cylinder it will be 11" immersion and inch and three quarter thread

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭grousedogtom

sullzz wrote: »
    If it's the ferroli aquacyl solar cylinder it will be 11" immersion and inch and three quarter thread

That's the one, thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭grousedogtom

What diameter is the opening? Surely bigger than 1 and 3/4 inch thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

It's a 1 and a 3/4" thread , some are 1 and a half but yours is a 1 and a 3/4 , it doesn't measure 1 and 3/4 with a tape , your not looking for the diameter of the thread. It's the size of the immersion . They will know what your looking for in the suppliers when you say 1 and 3/4

Advertisement