Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notes For Sraith Pictiur!

• 11-04-2013 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭iDann

Anyone got any good sites for notes on all the pictiurs?
    I have mine, but there loooong and so hard to to revise, I've seen my friends who are in different classes with shorter notes. Of course I would love to get them off them but they do need them atm !

Comments

• My teacher uses isfeidirleat.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭borrch

Does anyone have notes on the last 8 Sraith Pictiur, have the first 12 already?

• Again, there's notes for all 20 on that site

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Legion.

Isfeidirleat.ie is decent, but you're better off doing your own as you'll remember them better. There is no way you'll learn off 20 SPs, so I'd only be using isfeidirleat for the vocabulary specific to a certain picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

Legion. wrote: »
    Isfeidirleat.ie is decent, but you're better off doing your own as you'll remember them better. There is no way you'll learn off 20 SPs, so I'd only be using isfeidirleat for the vocabulary specific to a certain picture.

I beg to differ. Learned all 20 word for word.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

Bit of a waste of time considering you can pretty much get full marks by waffling on the spot anyway. It's not really that difficult to say what you see is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

0mega wrote: »
    Bit of a waste of time considering you can pretty much get full marks by waffling on the spot anyway. It's not really that difficult to say what you see is it?

It is for some

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Legion.

I find it hard to believe that someone would sit down and learn all 20 completely. However, if it is true then congratulations and I hope it proves worthwhile :)

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

0mega wrote: »

I found it very beneficial to learn all 20 to prepare myself and if on the day i forgot some then waffle but at least have some stuff that you can be ready to say.

Advertisement