Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cheap place for printer refils and paper

Options
  • 09-12-2010 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

hey guys

looking for a few printer cartrages filed black and colour! and also pick up some paper!!!

Cheeers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭black & white

http://limerick.ratemyarea.com/places/ink-refill-depot-126004

I use these all the time and find them excellent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

I couldn't seem to be able to order online from that site. Maybe it's just me, I only spent 2 mins looking at it.

I generally get mine off ebay these days. Just over €8 for my epson dx5000. 1 black, 1 cyan, 1 magneta, 1 yellow. You can also get a custom colour 4 pack so if you wanted 2 black and 2 cyan for eg you can ask and they will send. You can also pick up just 1 cartridge at a time etc but the 4 pack is cheaper overall.

If you do go the route of ebay, remember to ensure it will fit your printer.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭byebye

Thanks lads o'l cv update time again!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

I went to that place on Catherine st. yesterday and they fixed my printer for free when I bought a load of print cartridges.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭byebye

off topic a bit but anyone have any good cv tempelates?

cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement