Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire Brigade at Mulcair River Bridge on N7?

• 06-12-2010 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

2 Units of the Fire Brigade at Mulcair River Bridge on N7?

Anyone see this at 9am this morning?

- No sign of any Car crash.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Jood10

I saw this on my way to work about 8.20. Think maybe there were just warning people of the accident further on on the M7, seemed a bit strange to me tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

2 of them there as well as the pickup...maybe they were stocking up on water??

I thought there was an accident up ahead to be honest. Passed around 9:35

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

• Registered Users Posts: 51,098 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

A single fire engine passed me on the Tipperary road this morning at around 08:10 heading towards the city. It had it's flashing lights on too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Did you even read the article?
    That accident was at Birdhill

• Advertisement

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Did you even read the article?
    That accident was at Birdhill

I skimmed it. Seeing as the Leader seems to think Birdhill is in Limerick you can see how I got confused :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

I skimmed it. Seeing as the Leader seems to think Birdhill is in Limerick you can see how I got confused :)
    No they did not, you did in your quick reading
    http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/Fourcar-pileup-blocks-N7-and.6650766.jp
    AS the adverse weather took hold in Limerick, a four-car pile up involving a lorry blocked the N7 motorway northbound, near the Birdhill turnoff this Monday morning.
    There were no injuries from the incident, which took place at around 7.30am. Gardai are asking motorists to avoid the area.

Meanwhile, in Limerick City

limklad wrote: »
    No they did not, you did in your quick reading

Jaysus will you get off your high horse.
    If you read the first line and didn't know where Birdhill was you would assume it was in Limerick.

Also the the next paragraph may start with "Meanwhile in Limerick City" but the full text is "Meanwhile, in Limerick City Centre, Wolfe Tone Street, Newenham Street, and the Father Russell Road are reported to be particularly bad."

I made a mistake reading the article originally. Get over it :rolleyes:

Advertisement